1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Illogical admins

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by Lino, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

Not a report, just providing an insight into the logic of some of your admins and how the deal with situations.

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Repost Repost x 1
  2. Champion!!

Champion!! Member

sas : this server appears to be english fluent

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. GeorgeLAD

GeorgeLAD The Experienced
    Donator

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

DRAMA ALERT

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Zeo

Zeo Member

what about ur mic spam all the time? :giggle: >:)

6. Ge0➆

Ge0➆ Member
    Donator

Logical regulars:
    20180122223925_1.jpg

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 4
  7. Croucher

Croucher Senior Member

Top fucking kek

8. Captain Shhhh

Captain Shhhh Member
    Donator

9. topbadge

topbadge Veteran Member
    Content Creator Donator

LEEEEEEETS GET ROIGHT INTO THE NEEEEEEEEEEWS!

10. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

I think that you fail to understand the point of this thread.
    What exactly, did the player do to deserve a kick from the server?

I have to repeat myself because asking you guys to do something is like asking stevie wonder to turn off the fucking light.
    And I'm well aware that it isn't the responsibility of the pay admin to do an action, but logically it does become your responsibility when you being on the server makes it so the players cannot do anything themselves.
    Thank you though for providing an example of someone actually spamming the chat, rather than someone typing "sorry".

And before anyone says "oh lino your admin got removed"
    My admin got removed for me calling the other admins cunts (for reasons such as above).
    For allowing a kid to talk on the microphone who could construct a command better than the majority of the people who try to. But "he had a high pitched voice". So do woman.
    And because as a T, I told a ct to kill the remaining t's as I was rebelling and thought it'd be a joke and nobody would be stupid enough to.
    It wasn't removed for admin abuse.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay let's get more into a different point:
    A problem with certain payadmins, is that instead of seeing their money being sent to the server as a donation, they see it as a vip investment. If they do not use the admin they are not utilising the investment, this reduces reasoning, especially since half of the admins can probably barely afford to pay for this utility anyway, so they don't want to waste it. And it can increase the status of the player.

Hence why HeLL members are much better admins than regular players:
    a) because they don't pay
    b) because they don't have to make their status clear, as it is already clear in their tag.

Here's the solution: Bring back a hell payadmin tag into the payadmins names, you used to have HeLL Donator, that was good but you stopped inviting people to it and people had to start asking, then it completely stopped.

More suggestions to just make a better atmosphere:
    - when a ct types /ctban but doesn't put a time, default it to 100 minutes, and set the maximum a payadmin can ct ban for as 120 minutes. I'm sorry but any time over that is just rediculous and should only be done by someone who has a reasonable outlook.

- introduce different ranks of payadmin, you have ones who have been paying for such a bloody long time to literally support the server, give them cool little querks and rewards, plus it'll keep the investment coming.

Take out these silly hidden rules, allow things like music and fun back on the microphone, stop warning people every second for talking over the warden when you can hear people obviously having fun and laughing.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

That was a good idea that thing with old players that have been admin for many years should have something in there name like admin rank system.

But about the music on Mic will just make other players in the server angry and make the server boring for them that don't join server to hear spammers spam there Mic with music. But I agree with you on the admin rank. Would be fun

• Like Like x 2
  12. Drain

Drain Senior Member
    Donator

conrad moody i didnt actually know you were able to express yourself so elegantly and with such compassion for the video game.

• Funny Funny x 8
  13. suRpr1zE

suRpr1zE Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Judging by those screenshots that kick by Greenthunder was definitely out of order and would in that situation demotivate the player to play more. I'd like other PA's to PM me or other clan members (note, PM but not report) small instances like this so we can better guide PA's to use their admin and their warnings better.

Some of your suggestions are also not bad imo and can definitely be taken into consideration internally within the clan.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. J.Gatsby

J.Gatsby Member
    Donator

I have played with Green for many years, as have you all, and have always found him to be one of the fairer admins. I don't believe that the full extent of a situation can always be assessed by some screen shots anyway. That's why I now record everything because people can say things that don't show up in SS.

I dislike this idea as it forces the point. People shouldn't have to change their behaviour because an admin is around. As one of the Hell Members proved by logging in as a different name and a regular giving him shit the other day, some people are pricks and only act nice when admin or hell are around.

When you were admin Lino how many of your bans were 120 mins? If I perm someone its due to something bad. If I want someone to learn the rules and keep playing the server in the mean time its usually 4 hours. Sometimes less if they seem to sort of know what to to but just aren't ready yet.

Again It shouldn't matter who's been there longest. If your admin you have been given a chance to help out on the server do you job or lose that privilege. Although Long serving admins could get rewards and tags on the server, but it seems the reward for long serving good admins and people who truly help out the server is Hell Membership so I don't know.

As for allowing mic spam. When yesterday there were 2 maps in a row where the spam and talking over warden became unbearable. spy v spy and then Airship. People were warned in spy and then warned in round one of airship and nothing happened it took 4 (possibly 5) short mutes to regain control. If people want to tell me a great new song post a link on the forum shout box.

Not trying to start a war Lino just commenting.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. GeorgeLAD

Donator

I really like this idea although I fell like it's following the route HeLL had years ago with HeLL-ZE or even HeLL-F, on the other hand it's a nice incentive for current admins to keep on donating, and will perhaps influence more regulars to apply for admin.

16. Alec

Alec Junior Member

I feel bad for Lil pump that's not spamming nor abusing, it just feels sad to see this and seriously ppl need to know what is "spamming" because this happens a lot.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. topbadge

topbadge Veteran Member
    Content Creator Donator

Your incentive is because you like the server, want to help support it financially and want to help protect the friendly atmosphere, rewards and incentives go against this you honestly do not want to see admins playing for points.

• Like Like x 1
  18. GeorgeLAD

Donator

I understand your point, but why shouldn't there be a reward for admins who donate continuously? I don't see it as a 'playing for points' aspect, I feel like it's more of a thanks for helping the community. Just like the DJs get a free month of PayAdmin after DJing a certain number of times, it's an incentive to DJ.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. topbadge

topbadge Veteran Member
    Content Creator Donator

Getting admin is the reward, why should someone that buys admin multiple times get more then someone doing it for the first time?

20. GeorgeLAD

Donator

This is true. To answer your second point, because of their commitment to the servers and long service, just like the DJ example I gave above.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1