1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hope you will like my suggestions.

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by Waleed, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Waleed

Waleed Senior Member
    Donator

I have some suggestions and hope you will like it :*

1: When someone want's to login to his account in Hell clan it will be nice and fast to choose where he want's to jump to like for example he wants to go to the forums or report a player or unbanned or whatever you want's to go to it's just a fast way for the people who got a bad wifi they don't need to click more than one button just to choose where he want's to go to and it's fast for all of us.

2: The top 10 players on jailbreak on game tracker as you can see Hell clan should have the list too and the top 10 players not only on jailbreak on all the Hell servers should get a Medal with number 1 for example Pure is the top 1 player on jailbreak he should get a medal with a writing on it say Top 1 and when someone aim on it it should say top 1 for the jailbreak server or whatever you would write and it should be from top 10 to top 1 for all the servers so people can have a challenge to go for and it will be race to the top 10 it's really will be fun.

3: As i asked Nomy when was the servers made and i think it's on 2006 and till now 2018 no changes in mode like in jailbreak i think it will be nice for the T's to ware the Prisoners cloths the orange once and for the ct's the police one for the prisoners but espacilly for the T's so when new people join the jailbriak server they will like the style of the T's and people who plays jailbreak will like it too i guess like i mean just think about it the server have been on for many years and still no changes.

And it's all about the Hell admins ;):rofl:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

What do you recommend?

3. Waleed

Waleed Senior Member
    Donator

I recommend to do the 3 suggestions if it won't make the clan lagging and if the models won't make the server lagging too.

4. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I think you didn't understand.

What would be your suggestion to solve this?

Well, gametracker already does this, plus we don't want kill whoring on JB.

We try to keep our server as vanilla as possible although it might change in the near future. Thanks for suggesting this.

5. Waleed

Waleed Senior Member
    Donator

For 1 you can just make a window when someone type his email and password and in that window he can choose where he want's to go or if he just wanna go to home like normal dont have to choose anything just choose go on the top buttom window just example.

For 2 you should make the list in hell clan page too. i got what you mean about jb if it's about that make the medals only for the deathmatch server or for the shooting servers like clan server gun game and others.

For 3 i got what you mean np.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 26, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 26, 2018 ---
    For 1

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Not Chucky

Not Chucky Member

i really like number 2 cuz it would show who is the best player on the servers and it will show how good they are

• Like Like x 1
  7. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

good? where on jailbreak? for cts killing ts? or ts killing cts? or both? don't u think its kinda unfair? also what makes u think cts won't became extra thappy?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Waleed

Waleed Senior Member
    Donator

Yeah you and Nomy got me to the point well in that case it should be on the deathmatch, clan server and gungame or only for the shooting server what do you think isn't gonna be fun to have a challenge to go for?.

9. Champion!!

Champion!! Member

pro players of most servers aren't active anymore or aren't active on forums

10. iCeMan!

iCeMan! Member

Rankings are there for competitive servers like clan,minigames,deathrun etc if you wanna see how your skill compares to others, having it on jb just doesnt make sense, its a roleplaying mode not a competitive mode, it's just gonna urge Ts to rebel every round and Cts to be extra thappy every round.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

this will kill the fun in jailbreak and the meaning of jailbreak.

insted of play the game kill rebelers,play games in map, do lr ppl will just do everything to rank up ts will nonstop rebel cts will get tierd and go super thappy to win a round,

keep jb the way it is

12. Waleed

Waleed Senior Member
    Donator

Guys read it again i said for all the other servers too just think of deathmacth how people gonna kill each other.

13. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

You talked about other servers and jailbreak and I'm explaining the jailbreak version that it will kill jailbreak.
    When it comes to other servers that's something els

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mrzippy

Mrzippy Member

all the servers already have ranking systems like clan server and it don't need new stuff on there as it will make the server lag more..

maybe the zombie servers could have some new skins or vip on them to try to get more players on there. for vip you could give trip mines and props to place on the ground to slow zombies down and have new skins, but for vip you could pay a few pounds for a month like PA, just a idea to up the zombie server and a new way for income maybe..

15. DaNiNeX

DaNiNeX The Experienced

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. teep

teep Member
    Donator

pure just played ba_jailrp_scofield by himself rip

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Pure

Pure Senior Member
    Donator

I don’t like you