1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've never met an admin so

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Lino, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

Name:         
    # 938 "Luna with a christmas hat" STEAM_0:1:13354516 09:25 55 0 active

Reason:     So, I, yes me. I was the one who made the warday. I put it in the Soccer Area. For some reason, this asshole slayed me for being behind the fucking gun toss thing.

His reason, "I wasn't in the warday area"
    The actual reason "I killed him with my autosniper and he got mad, decided to whip his hired dick out, warn me for being outside the warday area, and slay me.

If any of you defend this guy, with the excuse that I said the warday was in the soccer area.
    My answer is: Stop being such a smart ass, you probably drink hot chocolate with water.

In all honesty though; This guy keeps on giving the most tedious warnings, and it's literally draining the life from the server. Can you teach your admins to have a little flexibility in their understanding of things, this is HeLL clain not HeiL clan.

"
    (•‿•) ßärräcüdä: he warned me for bad mouthing my friends
    (•‿•) ßärräcüdä: in friendly way
    "

If you can't insult your friends, is it even worth having them?

Proof:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  2. Hans Tier

Hans Tier Guest

You made a warday in soccer and you and a few other CTs were not inside the warday area. Soccer isnt anywhere outside and soccer isnt at the guntoss. I warned you twice before I slayed you (one being a slap). Also you not only killed me but some other Ts as well - while you were not in the warday area.
    Accusing me of a certain behaviour just because of my nationality is just retarded.
    20180105052205_1.jpg 20180105052218_1.jpg

3. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

"Soccer isnt anywhere outside and soccer isnt at the guntoss."
    "Accusing me of a certain behaviour just because of my nationality is just retarded." What? Lol
    I'm out

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  4. Hans Tier

Hans Tier Guest

With that I meant just because the warday is in soccer it doesnt mean you can run around anywhere outside. You have to be in the warday area.

Then maybe check again before you type angry insults.

5. suRpr1zE

suRpr1zE Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Report for a slay...

Steam message/PM a clan member instead, thanks. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.