1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mass freekill game on minecraft

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Mangus, Dec 31, 2017.

?

is this minigame ok for you?

1. Yes

27.0%
  2. No

73.0%
  1. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

lol I don't care if commander is tired or angry, let other warden? lmao.. the game is basically let cts "punish" ts and ruin fun. from other hand when t rebels it fun for cts too, to chase them and kill them, thats challenge. let cts throw nades and kill ts is not close to fun. I don't really understand why its not considered as free kill. I get when avalanche map cts can no scope ts while ts running on ice, now thats skill based, but throw nades in medic? what is point? to kill most of players in first 2 minute while half of map is not played yet?

2. Croucher

Croucher Senior Member

Terrorists have to be cooperative too, you can't be commandin, no one can be commanding, with Ts that remain rebelin. am i right or am i right?

3. Mangus

Mangus Member

You're left

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Nightmare

Nightmare Member
    Donator

I've sacrificed myself several times as a T, just when the commander tells the CTs to throw the nades, step in front of the door, you'll block all of them at the price of getting yourself killed, of course.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

u are real mvp

6. Spiraler

Spiraler Member
    Donator

The nade game is just plain awful and it doesn't really take any skill as presented on minecraft. I could see it on airship because there's strategy with whether you stay near the center where you can heal or hide in the corners so the cts might not hit you as much. In minecraft, however, you are just huddled into a room and killed for the crime of playing the game. There may be some tiny amount of skill in dodging the nades but it's extremely difficult in most scenarios to protect yourself. Throwing a nade into a stack of terrorists is considered bad except when you put them in a medic and frame it as a sort of game because the cts just want to kill instead of actually commanding and letting the ts have fun.

And to those who might say it's a luck game in response, since we allow luck games on the server as presented by maps through four corners or whatever, at least in those games the ts can feel like they make some sort of impact on their survival (no matter how much of a gambler's fallacy that inevitably is), it at least feels better than being killed by a ct for no reason other than they wanted an easier time commanding.

And to cite the score in response to this, saying that the ts have rebelled 5 rounds in a row, just remember that each round in jailbreak is independent of the last. If I rebelled 5 rounds in a row (as if that would ever happen), is it ok to kill me as I leave cells to prevent me from rebelling on the 6th round? Obviously no. If some fraction of the t team rebelled 5 rounds in a row does that make it ok to put mass freekill them to prevent it from happening on the 6th round? Still obviously no.

7. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

Personally, I have never done this game because it is unfair who lives and dies. I have seen a lot of "old" JB players doing this "game". By allowing this game, you are basically allowing freekill IMO!

8. Swyifh

Swyifh Member

I always block atleast half of the grenades, you can manage to anticipate when they will be trown and block them at the door.

9. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

Sacrifice for the greater good

10. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

nade game is only playd 1 time in minecraft map and after 1 time its not playd anymore so i dont understand why you ppl are crying about that game calling it freekill,

that game is only for making a round and not alll die only some ts die cuz of it and then go to a dif game..

jailbreak is turning into babyhouse ppl whine/cry about everything in jailbreaking its geting way of controll with crying kids,

we do dif games so we dont do same games in map something new something we can do 1 time and not more, something that gets some ts killd so we can go to a dif game,,whats next ? crying about droping gun in stack for lr and killing everyone els? will you whine freekill there to? or last reaction massfreekill there to will you whine freekill there to?

this is geting retarded,.

if we playd nadegame in everymap and 4-5 times each map i would be on your side, but this game is only playd in 1 map and only 1 time to kill some ts..

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Spiraler

Spiraler Member
    Donator

Just because it happens infrequently doesn't change the fact that it's shit and imo freekill. If I sprayed ak into stack but only once in a little while that's still mass freekill. And typically mass freekilling just once is enough to get someone ctbanned if it's super obvious and deliberate.

Heaven forbid we want to have fun in a video game.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Kalle

Kalle Newbie

maybe you do it once every map, but how do you know everybody handles it that way? and how is it any different than spaying you weapon into medic till most ppl are dead?