1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bunnyhop Server

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by Spike, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Spike

Spike Member
    Donator

Was curious if it would be possible to change the voting system on the bunnyhop server so that you can extend more on certain maps or all maps.

Currently there are some maps that can take hours to complete for experiance or intermidate players on their first try, and it is frustrating when you run out of time because you've extended four times and used the votemap 1 already so you lose all your progress and you have to wait for the map to come back on rotation again.

If changing the way that the voting system works maybe you could introduce being able to votemap more than once to extend the time or increase the time.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Vladimir[Z]

Vladimir[Z] Newbie

Totally agree!
    Many times I have met with this problem.
    I hope in the future it will be fixed.

3. iCeMan!

iCeMan! Member

yep I love almost breaking my finger and mouse by jumping 100000 times and then having the map change. #Masochism

4. Kerrigan

Kerrigan Newbie

I agree, this is one of the few problems at the moment that is making the hell bhop server lesser than a couple of others. With maps like bhop_badges2 or kz_bhop_skyworld (which are on the server), there is simply not enough time to finish these maps unless you are one of the select few people who can run them in the total possible time on the server. What most bhop servers do is make it so maps only change when the map is rtv'd, and if this was implemented on the hell bhop server, this wouldn't be an issue anymore.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2