1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jailbreak

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Varien, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Varien

Varien Junior Member

So I've played on the server for about a year now and I've had this problem basically every time I play on the server. I'd like some advice: What are you REALLY supposed to do when you get freekilled?

In the rules of "Report a player" section is clearly states that it's for serious offenses only, which would be hacking/mass freekilling I suppose(?). Yet people always say "take it to the forums" after you get freekilled and they wont admit to it. I don't exactly want to spam the "report a player" section, so what can I do?

The rules also say you should contact an admin to get it sorted out, yet admins say they can't do anything because they didn't see it (which I understand). And even if you were to message an admin through admin chat, and you aren't exactly "high profile", most you can get from there after a few messages is a condescending answer basically telling you to "fuck off, I could care less" (not literally). Oh and good luck getting anything done if the freekiller is someone the admin knows.

I don't want to be a whiny bitch, but nor do I want to wait 10 minutes for the next round to start just because someone could kill me without a reason. I usually let people off the hook if I see they realized their mistake, but I hate people who freekill just because they know you can't do anything about it.

TLDR: Can you report people for 1 freekill, even though the rules say the reporting section is for serious offenses?

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I can reward such people with a crispy ctban. Feel free to report such players on forum.

Please try to show as many screenshots of freekill and the chat/response as posible.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1