1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Three reasons Heroes of the Storm surpasses League of Legends

Discussion in 'Other games chat' started by Murky, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

I am player of both games,been playing League of legends from season 1 and Heroes of the storm from the alpha testing. we all know I am blizzard fan boy but I will give you objective reasons why I think Heroes of the storm is more fun and more difficult.

1) There are more maps to play
    sometimes its getting boring to play same map over and over again, even if you love playing ranked games. Heroes of the storm has 14 maps and more to come.

2) Team focus gameplay
    The biggest difference between League of Legends and Heroes of the Storm is the fact that the former encourages solo carrying, while the latter emphasizes team play. One of the most effective and strongest strategies in League of Legends is to "put all eggs into one basket" and build your entire team composition around propping up one player with non-stop support and buffs while they focus on killing the enemy. This essentially makes it so that one player out of the entire team is actively participating in battle, and thus is the only one who gains experience.

3) Objective-oriented design
    No other moba game has this when both teams have to focus on objective to win the round, etc capture objective or collect gold.

source: https://www.windowscentral.com/3-reasons-heroes-storm-surpasses-league-legends

--- Double Post Merged, Nov 25, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 25, 2017 ---
    [​IMG]

2. Steezus

Steezus The Experienced
    Retired Member Mapper

Hots is fun and the different game modes make it interesting but's a bit too arcadey to take seriously as a competitive game. I prefer dota to both though.

3. Saskia

Saskia Member

TBH I hate the new LoL pre-season, don't even think I've played over 3 games in the past 3 weeks.. Don't understand your comment about objectives though, the whole point of League is to stay ahead in farm/gold/turrets, no?
    PS that orange character thing is cute af

4. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

every map in heroes of the storm has objective, like capture point or protect payload or control points and many many more. if your team doesn't do these objectives and your opponent team does there is 95% more chance you will lose the game. so objectives are most important part of the gameplay and every map has different objectives. here is example of one of the newest map

Heroes of the storm is Blizzard game so every hero you see in the game are from Blizzard games: World of Warcraft, Startcraft, Diablo, Overwatch and lost vikings. the one you think is cute is from Overwatch and he is healer