1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hell clan forums blocked , Server kick

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology' started by Pure, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Pure

Pure Senior Member
    Donator

Hello there i have 2 separate problems i hope you can help me with
    1. today when i joined hell clan forums this window appeared , this is the first time i see this never saw it befor i can click the X to close it and keep us the forums but i'm wondering what that is

hell.png

2. after i join hell clan server jailbreak for the first time when i lunch the game i get kicked from server and this message appear and i have to rejoin the server , this problem start to happen after the last css update
    error.png
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 11, 2017 ---
    @Nomy I think i have post this in the wrong section can you please move it to the right one and check it thank you

2. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

The first one is for protest. This site has opted in for keeping net neutral. Please sign it. You will see that message or very similar ones on other websites too.

• What will happen on July 12th?
      Websites, Internet users, and online communities will come together to sound the alarm about the FCC’s attack on net neutrality. We'll provide tools for everyone to make it super easy for your followers / visitors to take action. From the SOPA blackout to the Internet Slowdown, we've shown time and time again that when the Internet comes together, we can stop censorship and corruption. Now, we have to do it again!
    https://www.battleforthenet.com/july12/

The second one. Check your rates.
    rate 30000
    cl_updaterate 100
    cl_cmdrate 100

This section is fine.

3. Pure

Pure Senior Member
    Donator

Thank you so much