1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did I do wrong????

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by TrustMe, Jun 13, 2017.

1. TrustMe

TrustMe Senior Member
    Donator

So here's what happened

Scenario 1 -The warden commanded all Ts to stack in the corner (green circle), and then he lets out afk Ts who where still in there cell to go in that same corner. One T comes out of his cell and goes into the vent cell (red arrow) and starts knifing the vent, so i go in after him and kill him.
    Is there anything wrong in what i did?
    20170613194023_1.jpg

Scenario 2 - When i kill the T in the cell i'm at the back of the cell facing the doorway shooting him in the middle of the cell. As I'm running into the cell (green arrow) & and killing he T in the cell, a T runs 15-20 feet from where he's meant to be in the corner and ends up getting killed in the crossfire (see red arrow and blood splat underneath, 2nd pic). He then starts complaining and calling thappy/freekill. I explain I didn't mean to kill him & if he hadn't moved from where he was meant to be he would be alive but he doesn't want to hear any of it.
    Do you think this is a freekill?
    20170613194141_1.jpg
    20170613194134_1.jpg

p.s the reason i'm asking is because an admin said i shouldn't of chased the rebelling T, so just wanted to ask for hell admin to clarify if i was in the wrong. And also for the guy who kept calling freekill

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  2. PASi

PASi Member
    Donator

Jesus... Nothing wrong here. @Monkeh chill

3. Monkeh

Monkeh Member
    Donator

@PASi so did i miss read steezys post in the pay admin forum where he said it has to be guarded from the front of cell. and the fact is he wasnt just in it then out he was in it for half the round.

i never said u cant kill the rebeling t hes obviously rebeling. but rushing and camping vent cell at the start of the round.

4. PASi

PASi Member
    Donator

yea you miss understood. That post meant that cts can't stand on the exits of the vent before ts can even enter them.

5. Monkeh

Monkeh Member
    Donator

so it doesnt say that u should gaurd it from the door.

6. TrustMe

TrustMe Senior Member
    Donator

wasn't trying to call people out. Didn't realize Zeo's reply to monkey was in that screenshot. That's why i referee to people involved as warden/T/admin/rebeler or whatever. Just looking for clarification on the situation.

7. PASi

PASi Member
    Donator

@Monkeh you really really missunderstood.

For an example in spyvsspy cts should guard vent from behind the and not by rushing vents from alternate entrances. When cells are open cts are free to chase down rebelling ts.

Think about it for a sec. If cts wouldn't be allowed to chase them down, it would be just all ts rushing vent cell and cts waiting until they get shot from armoury and vents

8. Monkeh

Monkeh Member
    Donator

@PASi ofcourse they can chase them down, but sitting guarding vent frominside vent cell not only at the start of the round but for half the round. im not saying he cant kill him ofcourse he can

9. TrustMe

TrustMe Senior Member
    Donator

A CT closed the cell when i was in it, then i spent most of the round typing in chat trying to explain to you and the T complaining "freekill"

well by saying i couldn't chase the T, you kind of was saying that. Not 100% sure on this map, but on spy v spy you cant shoot through the wall, so CTs are just meant to stand there outside while the cell is open and let them knife it open? while they are meant to be following commands ie: get to the big cage? and if theyre in cell 7, stand outside and watch them break the vent and get the gun and come back up?

10. Steezus

Steezus The Experienced
    Retired Member Mapper

Not a freekill in my opinion. Explained well by pasi