1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blusey and Neocorps

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Damage, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damage

Damage Veteran Member
    Donator

So, after the big deal about bluesey and the discussion on teamspeak. Our beloved member, and admin NeoCorps, let into posting this. Which I find very offensive. This hapenned after the big discussion about Blusey being racist against welsh people when saying "Go shag a sheep"

localhostr.com/file/REWetFZ/...sda.png This is the picture posted by Neocorps as you can see in my teamspeak, after the long talk about Blusey being racist. This also was a mix of the "God" topic in chat and the incident on the JB server. Also you can find this picture in "Spam" section where YouTheDog posted it(compare the link from my screenshot on teamspeak with the one in spam) and obviously you can see NeoCorps gave hes post a thumbs up, and Jenkins thought It funny. And they're all on teamspeak.

Im really sorry if the picture offends you, but this really should be taken upto serious discussion.

The "God" thread on Chat also led Bluesey going into a evolution/revolution muslim talk on teamspeak, where he was mentions Muslims why they don't believe in evolution and that their evolutions from monkeys. And that muslims weren't smart enough to think about it. However, I find this very offensive aswell.

I really hope something will be done about this. Bluesey's attitude sucks aswell. I basically had to disconnect to get spared about hes talk about Muslims and hes stinky attitude.

Cheers. Damage

(This is a small edited message that I sent Nomy yesterday)

This report is purely on what I feel. And if any other would feel offended, I'd like to know aswell. Im pretty sure I can't be the only one.

ADD: http://www.hellclan.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=3890 Obviously you can see here that the picture was posted by "YouTheDog" who was in the teamspeak aswell, and It's thumbed up by NeoCorps and marked funny sign by Jenkins.

2. Cheezy

Cheezy The Experienced
    Donator

I dont know why Neocorps is at the title of thread but I agree with this something has to be done i dont beleive for a seconed that blusey isnt best of friends with some admins. To stick behind someone so narrow minded and childish is a terrible thing to see thank you for posting it Damage yet another fine explain why SOMEONE needs to sort bluesy out. Sick of seeing and getting complaints about him

cheers,
    Cheezy

3. Amouraa

Amouraa The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

That pissed me off...

4. Boost

Boost The Experienced
    Donator

lol i have your old post. You can't report a player if the incident didn't happened in ]HeLL[ servers.

5. Damage

Damage Veteran Member
    Donator

This happened on the ]HeLL[ TeamSpeak 3, which also counts as a HeLL server.

6. Boost

Boost The Experienced
    Donator

hey, u forgot this

7. Damage

Damage Veteran Member
    Donator

as I told you on steam, I'd like my post that you saved. But you didn't sent it, so I had to write a new one. Thanks for updating.

8. Amouraa

Amouraa The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

I suggest perm. ban for both -.-

9. Meow

Meow Member

In general. These topics should be taboo for all that concerns religion, sexual orientation. This two things are personal matter, and nobody, absolutely nobody dont have the right to humiliate a person and as a matter of a prejudice. That's my opinion.

10. Brandon

Brandon The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

I think this cannot be tolerated

11. diMis

diMis Veteran Member
    Retired Member

Bluesey should defo get a perm ban on all servers. That fucking racist just pisses me off.

Couldnt agree more:

12. NeoCorps

NeoCorps The Experienced

You serious? Get the fuck out... This was all in good spirit about the report saying "shagging sheep is racist". Which was a stupid report.

Your out to cause trouble Damage, nobody on the vent at the time took offense and it was not intended to be an insult at anyone, more of the stupidity of the report itself.

To finish, fuck you Damage. I liked you a lot on the servers but this is just crazy and you have taken funny moment way out of context.

13. PickleJar

PickleJar The Experienced
    Retired Member

This isn't a place where everyone can put their thoughts on the matter. Anyone who was not in that teamspeak session is not allowed to post here, of you wanna test me you will be banned.

Neo and bluesy please share your sides of the story.

14. Amouraa

Amouraa The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

Very mature Neo.. nice

15. Damage

Damage Veteran Member
    Donator

Nice respond by go raging. Just means that you know you did something wrong yourself and you know it. And the only reason that nobody was offended is because you were all atheist, and I even warned you guys that I didn't want anything offending going on, on the teamspeak as I am muslim. You didn't follow my warnings, and It resulted in me having to leave the teamspeak.

16. Shiirn

Shiirn Member
    Donator

I was there then..

like Neo said:
    they didn't really try to offend anybody.

17. Blusey

Blusey Junior Member

"The "God" thread on Chat also led Bluesey going into a evolution/revolution muslim talk on teamspeak, where he was mentions Muslims why they don't believe in evolution and that their evolutions from monkeys. And that muslims weren't smart enough to think about it. However, I find this very offensive aswell."

I'm sorry what? I told you I believed in Evolution. You told me I was stupid for it. I said Nothing about muslim's being idiots for not believing it. Someone Else called you an idiot for not believing in it I agree on that. But I said I had a close muslim friend who did believe in it. And that I was happily willing to go into a discussion with you about it. I expressed why I believed in Evolution and you rage quit because you clearly couldn't handle that simple discuss/my belief. I said Human's Evolved from monkeys. Not Muslim's. I said this Because I genuinly have my belief that we Evolved from primitive creature's hence our hunting insticts.

On this note and everyone will back me up./ You continously called me fucking fat. Do you honestly think taht was fair behaviour of you? Your were stoned like a dick and wouldn't stop going OH BLUSEYS GONNA EAT THEM. I asked you to stop but you continued. I'm sorry but I did not once call Muslim';s idiots. Nor did I slander there religion. I stated What I believed.

18. Blusey

Blusey Junior Member

Not being funny but your presence in this thread I would regard as irrilevent. You were not on Ts3 You did not hear the abusue he gave me nor did you hear anything that was said. So please dont make an opinion when you werent even there.

19. NeoCorps

NeoCorps The Experienced

I'm not going to rage at this. You are obviously set up to cause a lot of trouble. What does me being an Atheist have anything to do with that picture?

Again, a report was made about Blusey saying "go shag a sheep". Cheesy thought it was racist and tried to prove his point by mentioning Turbans. I made the picture and was going to post it on the reported thread asking if it was racist, as a joke. It was not meant to be targeted at any race what so ever... you taken this out of context.

Everything that happened on the vent, I wasn't involved. The conversations were strage and I decided not to chat.

20. Shiirn

Shiirn Member
    Donator

Blusey*
    exactly this..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.