1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blusey

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by youthedog, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youthedog

youthedog Veteran Member

I don't have his steam ID but I think you guys would. Coming back twice after 2 bans.
    [​IMG]

2. STALLONEZONE

STALLONEZONE Junior Member

just ctban him

3. NeoCorps

NeoCorps The Experienced

He was being an absolute noob today.

4. Cheezy

Cheezy The Experienced
    Donator

Just to relate this to my thread about him being put on ct by admins for about 5 maps in the server section.

5. Jenkins

Jenkins Senior Member
    Donator

There's nothing wrong with Blusey at all, he just gets it done. You all take it far too seriously and start abusing him for being an efficient commander.

6. STALLONEZONE

STALLONEZONE Junior Member

cts job isnt to win the round
    it's to enable people to have fun on t

that's the reason people play t
    people dont play t because they have some sort of masochistic fetish for being bossed around by mouthbreathers

7. Dave

Dave Member
    Donator

Guy has some serious issues i think, he started speaking to me in steam chat saying he unbanned himself, he didnt he was only banned for 60secs apparently so he could see what people in his words "FAGGOTS" were saying about him. heres a copy from the chat, i dont even know why he started talking to me.

heres a screenshot of the chat.

8. NeoCorps

NeoCorps The Experienced

No I'm not talking about him being commander. I'm talking about him on T, screaming freekill all the time...

9. Blusey

Blusey Junior Member

You gave commands and shut cell's within 2 seconds. 2 New people join you kill them and say it's their fault. That's freekilling because you don't pay attention. I have had issue's in the past with you on freekilling but I gave up/forgave you cause your an alright lad. But I do think that one round you freekilled lol. I also complained at another but there was a reasosn to that.

10. youthedog

youthedog Veteran Member

I thought he got banned for longer than 1 minute, didn't even know you could ban for 1 minute.

Blusey about you being in the cells, he said once the cells close, anyone in them are rebels, so it was fair of them to kill you.

11. Blusey

Blusey Junior Member

Oh I didnt care about me dieing youthedog. I had a lag issue that round and asked permission and commander was in middle of replying and I got killed. Other then that I didnt think it fair 2 other's got killed that was it.

12. Cheezy

Cheezy The Experienced
    Donator

Jenkins also was on ts with him today If this is some kind of prank by jenkins and bluesy It doesnt say much about these 2 player and jenkins is an admin that is not on

and sorry but dont say you where serious with a 1min ban because I think all would agree that takes the piss

13. youthedog

youthedog Veteran Member

He was still the commander plus I never saw either of them ask what the orders were.

14. NeoCorps

NeoCorps The Experienced

Its fair. I stated the rules clearly and preceded to countdown. Not to mention it took a few seconds to actually get to the cell buttons.

15. Blusey

Blusey Junior Member

They joined after commands and they instnantly died. That wa skinda unfair.

16. Jenkins

Jenkins Senior Member
    Donator

You're on about it like it was just me and Blusey there lol. There were lots of us on there talking about how over the top you were reacting about Blusey. It wasn't my idea, and it wasn't even Blusey's idea to ban him for 1 minute, so please don't drag me through the mud like I did something wrong.

You all don't like Blusey because you're incapable of following his orders right. Whenever I'm on T and he commands I always survive to the end because I listen. Stop taking it out on him because you're stupid. Call it favouritism, I call it being fair.

17. NeoCorps

NeoCorps The Experienced

What are you on about? I'm going to echo the same reply again and say I didn't appreciate him shouting over the mic I freekilled. Its annoying, happens to often. I never judged his commanding..

18. EverLY

EverLY The Experienced
    Donator

Edit: I was on ts3 with Jenkins Bluesy DYSM.. Jizzy Damage were there too. Whats your point? Oh and Cheezy was on ts3 aswell but who gives a shit about been on ts3? Right now your all ganging up on him and thats not nice at all.

19. Jenkins

Jenkins Senior Member
    Donator

Wasn't to you Neo, these are on about something that started before you joined.

20. youthedog

youthedog Veteran Member

Jenkins, unless you are a psychologist and have met us in real life, don't tell us why we don't like people. I don't like Blusey because he nitpicks at everyones movements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.