1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jailbreak map changes suggestions

Discussion in 'Maps' started by TrustMe, Feb 5, 2016.

1. TrustMe

TrustMe Senior Member
    Donator

+ = changes i think should definatly be made
    - = changes not too sure about

Carceris, Summer, Vip, Lego
    + give CTs Armour. Don't make it so they have to press a button to get it because it will just create possible armoury camping

Carceris
    + remove nade from top cell opposite cell button (it's really annoying on this map when it's a freeday every round)
    - remove usp. Same reason as above, plus takes ages to clear it & the map's easy enough to escape/rebel without it.

Lego
    - remove usp. It takes around a minuite to clear the gun, much longer if Ts get moved to iso & the map is easy to escape/rebel even without the usp

Summer
    + make gun cell not random so cts can focus on one cell. The way it is now cts have to watch top right, top left, bottom right & bottom left cell and quickly scan lots more for the gun cell
    + remove usp
    - remove secret deag instead of usp

What do you lot think?

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ollie

Ollie Veteran Member
    Donator

There was a time where CTs were given armour as default, it was not liked so it was removed. I think the main reason was because pistol kills were harder as you couldn't 1 tap head shot them. I don't it'll come back.

3. GeorgeLAD

GeorgeLAD The Experienced
    Donator

Rebelling makes jailbreak what it is, removing guns would make the maps very boring in my opinion

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. teep

teep Member
    Donator

Making the gun spawn not random on summer is a sick idea, rest not too sure about

5. DaNiNeX

DaNiNeX The Experienced

Yeh i remember it back then, but to be fair i think it should be added, people could just live with the fact that they need to be more accurate. And lets face it, no guard adventures to a prison without the right gear aight? :D