1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

]HeLL[ Cs:go Mix server permissions

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by Wazblaz, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

So me and 9 others were playing a 10man earlier and we struggled trying to get the game sorted due to a lack of permissions. I was wondering if you could make the game automatically give a knife round at the start of the session so we can determine what side the teams start. we also wondered why we can't change the map. We had to play Dust 2 first game and a lot of people didn't want to play the map. Second game I got @Nomy to change the level to Mirage however it automatically put us in Inferno without a Nextmap vote. If we could have access to some commands to give us the freedom on how we play or change the plugins slightly so it automatically gives us the map vote and knife round

2. DaNiNeX

DaNiNeX The Experienced

As far as i'm aware, 1st mix server is not a server you casually join to play, there are pug servers that do that, 2nd you should always ask permission to play on the server before doing so, knowing the password doesn't give you the right to play there, 3rd if you do indeed ask permission to a clan member i doubt they wont hop on game to set it for you, or ask another clanie to do it.

This is what usually happened when we mixed in css, so i doubt we are gonna get any permissions, even tho i wouldn't mind at all :wasntme:

3. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

You can veto maps by typing !veto and doing BO1. After which the captains get to veto maps.. this basically means they will remove the maps until the last map remaining is the map to be played on.

Most of the mix server is automated now without the need of admins...

You can veto maps before the game. Once live, it should now do a KO3 followed by a vote where winning team choose to !stay or !switch. After that the server will LO3 and the game starts...

4. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

@DaNiNeX It wasn't like we needed permission or was doing it secretly... We were mixing. Nothing wrong with that....
    @Nomy Right okay none of us realized about the !veto command. I tried asking anyone if they knew how to do it but they all said you need an admin on. Thank you Nomy for the reply. Next time we get to do a mix I'll try this out

5. DaNiNeX

DaNiNeX The Experienced

Waz, i just stated how it used to work on css, nothing else... We would need to ask permission before hand since the mix server details aren't shown anywhere, since it isn't for public use..

6. Ollie

Ollie Veteran Member
    Donator

@Nomy, Is it possible if we can have some more maps added too? Maps like Nuke and Cobble are really fun for mixing. The current 5 are the main stream maps, they get too repetitive.

7. JayJay

JayJay Administrator

Have we still got access to add maps in csgo nomy?

If so is the command still the same?

8. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

For custom maps yes, same command. I think we should mostly stick to official maps for mixes.
    The above were maps are official so they shouldn't be added via that command.

• Agree Agree x 1