1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reporting pure

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by shark12, Jun 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shark12

shark12 Member

Name:         Pure

Server:   jb  

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:37214913

Reason:      Abusing ctban vote,being offensive, rude, and bringing bad attitude to the server

Proof: For some reason my windows crashed and the screenshot got white, It will be great if an admin will check what pure said in jb server at 3:40-4:10 am (gmt) 6/6/2015

That guy hates me, and my country.He said to me to get out of ct and everybody said that but it was because the ratio. After the ratio balanced, he still told me to get t and started being rude and offensive to me. He tried to abuse the ctban vote 3 times and in the end he succeed, He got mad everytime I killed him and I killed him for a reason, he got a gun. At the end, he started freekilling me.
    He said like your mom is a slut, fuck israel and many more swear words. If you will search in jb chat logs you will find the swear words.

note: I was a good ct, Pure just hated me from the start and it got worse when I killed him.
    If I get unctbanned it will be nice too (got abused by pure).

This guy is a threat to the server, it isn't his first time and he gagged many times before.

I am sorry again for the proofs, hope you will find them and I appreciate the great work you admins do here and I belive you will do the best to make the servers better without guys like him.

shark.

2. Pure

Pure Senior Member
    Donator

Hello Shark
    I just got a steam message from lem0n saying that i freekilled , insult on jb server
    Im truly sorry for that it was my little brother playing on my pc
    I take full responsibility of what he did and apology to you and everyone else he annoy on server , i promise he won't touch css again
    shark you know me well we been playing on this server for few months i don't hate you and never insult you or your country befor
    and i respect what ever punishment admin decide because i deserve it
    I just wanted to apologize to shark

3. shark12

shark12 Member

I am happy you are taking responsibility to this.
    You did insult me before, mayby It was your "brother" (You have to belive me that I see alot players rulebreaking and blame their brothers and sisters for doing that and now
    it is a little hard for me to belive you)

4. Myles

Myles The Experienced
    Retired Member

Without any proof no action can be taken I'm afraid.

5. shark12

shark12 Member

can you please check what pure said in jb server at 3:40-4:10 am (gmt) today?

6. Myles

Myles The Experienced
    Retired Member

I don't have access to chat logs, only super admins can do this, unless one of them has the time to check this and reply, no action will be taken.

7. shark12

shark12 Member

Just found my lost picture! I saved it in wierd place on my computer so I couldn't find it.I searched for pure file now and found it:

edit: antix sent me more proofs http://imgur.com/a/bTbD4

Attached Files:

• pure.jpg
      pure.jpg
      File size:
      131.4 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  8. Pure

Pure Senior Member
    Donator

don't you think it's strange he needed a week to find these proofs ?
    the attached files shark add is fake i never said any of that
    he might asked someone of his friends to change his name to pure and say that
    Special when there is no steam id showing in console and im sure he know how to find steamid
    on the other hand the pic send be antix some off them really old which i already got Punishment on them
    and the other pic i was not even talking to him in the 1st pic you see in chat madgame killed rebel pure
    and i told him you fuckin bitch @madgame is a good friend of mine and we kidding all the time
    Antix was trolling me for a long time trying to get me lose my mind and say bad things so he can report me
    he did that befor with Greenthunder and Teep and i already told that to one of hell members and he warrned him

9. shark12

shark12 Member

My pictures are not fake. I accidently saved them in a different location what i wanted and I didn't found the file again until today, that I thought about searching the file. The hell admins can search for what you said at at 3:40-4:10 am (gmt) 6/6/2015 and
    find all what you said. You should be gagged for my console picture alone.
    what happened to "my brother was playing " and "I take full responsibility of what he did "? You are changing your versions.

Hell super admins, please check chat logs in the date I said. @Boy

edit: You should be ctbanned too for freekilling me 2-3 times In a round, some guys saw that. You should be banned for abusing ctban vote , eventually I got ctbanned for your abusing.

You clearly holding a grudge against me, it get worst everytime I kill you as a ct and then you say everybody I am a bad ct, start abusing ctban vote and start insulting me.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  10. Pure

Pure Senior Member
    Donator

by the way after looking in to it and asking my brother he didn't say any of that things which i thought he did
    so yes your pic is fake

11. shark12

shark12 Member

My picture is real. When the superadmins will check chat logs they will see the truth

12. RyAn

RyAn The Experienced
    Donator

What's that disrespecting for Pure?

13. Pure

Pure Senior Member
    Donator

First he report me for being offensive, rude, and bringing bad attitude to the server
    at that time i had exams and didn't play alot css so my brother was playing (Same pc so no family sharing)
    so i apologize to him i thought it was my brother , Myles reply saying there is no proof so no action will be taken
    at that point i let it go thinking that everything is over then after a week he comes with a pic same my name saying that bad word
    I look in to it and ask my brother he didn't say any of that stuff
    so he had a full week to fake this pic to get the proof he need for me to get gagged
    anything else you want to know ryan ?

14. shark12

shark12 Member

I disrespecting him !?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 13, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 13, 2015 ---
    Again, My pictures are not fake. I accidently saved them in a different location what i wanted and I didn't found the file again until today, I thought about searching the file. The hell admins can search for what you said at at 3:40-4:10 am and see the truth.

15. RyAn

RyAn The Experienced
    Donator

16. Pure

Pure Senior Member
    Donator

I never said it was my brother i thought it was him but after i look it was not him
    and yes that old gaggs was me but if you see most of them
    only 1 day , 10min , 30min , 4 Hours , only 1 gagg was for 2 weeks which was 3 months ago
    and i learned my lesson from it

17. RyAn

RyAn The Experienced
    Donator

You saying the Screenshot is fake i dont think so! So tell me then did you disrespecting him or not?

18. Pure

Pure Senior Member
    Donator

Yes it's fake and i didn't disrespect him this is my final word
    if you want i can make the same screenshot with shark disrespecting me but without steam id anyone can do this
    he did it when there was only few players in server and no admin

19. shark12

shark12 Member

omfg. stop lying. you make me seek.
    In the last time,My pictures are not fake. I accidently saved them in a different location what i wanted and I didn't found the file again until today,when I thought about searching the file. When the hell super admins will search for what you said at at 3:40-4:10 am(gmt) 6/6/2015 everybody see it.

20. RyAn

RyAn The Experienced
    Donator

Permanent Gagged!

Thanks for the report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.