1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Company Cards HURRAY :D

Discussion in 'Graphics' started by thePortuguese, Dec 21, 2010.

1. thePortuguese

thePortuguese Member

i just finished doing my company cards, not MY company.. i have to make tit and tat for a fictional company, called ELEV, and that includes designing their company card.

And since i'm a insecure old lady, i was thinking "will this work on the real world?! Would someone WOO the ladies just by flashing this beauty? Hell, would the company workers feel teh cleaness of it all and be proud of it?"

Front - 1
    [​IMG]

Front - 2 (i couldnt make between the 2 - i'm asking which is nicer)
    [​IMG]

Back
    [​IMG]

ps: yesh, that's meh :)

2. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I like the idea, its nice and funky. What sort of company is it for?
    If the company has to do something with arts, design, fashion and creativity then yea its very well made. I liked the first(front) and the last(back). The middle one isn't that good because the of how the black font is mixing with the grey lightning symbol design.

If that's you in the picture, I will start talking to you like an adult. I thought you were a kiddy...

3. thePortuguese

thePortuguese Member

The company has to do with.. Cars. like.. It's something like Ford or BMW. it makes cars.

I was feeling kinda wierd thowards the front 2 aswell, couldnt tell why tho - thanks :)

and yes, that one is me; but dont start to talk to me as an adult i'm only a 21nish that's hardly adult imo x)

4. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

Hmm.. if its for a car manufacturing company, its lacking the corporate/industrial look aka the boringness. I am not sure if your tutor/teacher will look at this way but if he/she doesn't, you might get good result for this :)

I personally like it! :)

21 isn't adult for you? no wonder you are like this xD

5. thePortuguese

thePortuguese Member

21 is like.. Nah. in Portugal you're only a legal adult on your 30th birthday - i intend to keep a little child until then :p
    mind that little childs do awesome work, they just dont carry the adult part of life .. like bills to be paid..

So, i'm a kid that's for sure :)

6. Boy

Boy Administrator

good work there kid ^^ like ur company name xD

7. Jizzy

Jizzy The Experienced

Yeh you diffinately need to stay as immature for as long as you can get away with it!! Cause when your old, you will miss it and just make yourself look like a tit!

P.s i like the middle one, its fresh and vibrant.

8. thePortuguese

thePortuguese Member

awn *.*

Thanks. i eh. Ok.

seems like i got some neat thing in the ovan, i didn't thought it spoke so easilly :)