1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unban Request for Hell Football Server

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by asahinaa, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asahinaa

asahinaa Newbie

Name:         Asahinaa

Server:     Hell Football Server ( 178.32.53.216:27033 )

Admin:      Console / SourceBans

SteamID:    STEAM_0:0:15732547

Reason:      Pasted an IP to a CS:GO Server

I actually wanted to bump the Topic created by Huntyz on monday, since it's almost the same Reason. I was playing on the Server and posted an IP to CS:GO Soccer Server. I understand that it was basically advertising another Server and making people aware of the upcoming creation of an CS:GO Soccermod Public Server. Yes it was my fault, however I didn't intend to "steal" Players and just wanted to get the awareness of the players, that there will be such thing in nearer future, if they're interested in trying it.

I've been playing quite some time on the Server by now, I don't think I ever caused any trouble, so I'd like to ask for getting unbanned.

_____

On a side note: While I understand that it's necessary to prevent ppl advertising other servers / Spamming IPs, isn't a permanent ban on the first ip entered a bit harsh? I could totally understand it if I spammed a bind with the IP, but I basically only mentioned it once during a normal conversation.

_____

Anyway, thanks for reading.

2. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Its not harsh, It clearly says no advertising. Ive unbanned you this time but next time its gona be a perm ban.

3. asahinaa

asahinaa Newbie

First of all, tyvm. In fact I didn't intend to do some advertising. I was just in a conversation about it and told them about the Server. Since I saw someone else posting an IP before without anything happening I didn't put too much thought into it, since I assumed posting an IP once during a conversation (not like spamming it) wouldn't hurt anyone.

I won't do it again, don't worry, it was merely an accident.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.