1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Help me legalise the drugs that killed my daughter"

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Zephine, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Zephine

Zephine Member
    Donator

Worth a watch. Glad to see some logic arising around drug laws.

2. killerkrane

killerkrane Newbie

she was an idiot for swallowing half a gram of 91% pure MDMA. I heard about this. She was a first time user. What a fucking retard. You're supposed to take 80-120mg for a first time. Jesus. Natural Selection, brah.

If anything, legalizing these drugs would make it easier for idiots to get a hold of them, and then we have more hospitalizations/deaths, and more resources being wasted on degenerates who can't handle their buzz. People don't see the other side of the coin.

Drugs are for losers. Except alcohol, in moderation, and weed, if it's for medical purposes.

3. Zephine

Zephine Member
    Donator

On par with one of the most ignorant comments I've ever read lol. Legalizing would mean that shops can sell them with dosage information and usage guides, so people know the purity and how they should be taking it. This level of guidance isn't available on the black market today, so more people are dying.

Alcohol is for losers. Think about it; it is literally a poison to the body, with countless health risks attached to it. People get drunk and beat their families, people become alcoholics, people fight others over stupid shit while drunk, people generally do stupid shit while drunk. If alcohol was discovered today, it would be class A.

MDMA on the other hand, has no proven long term negative effects, cure countless mental illnesses, educes empathy and brings friends closer together on a real bond that isn't just drunken heart to heart conversations that you dismiss while sober. In its pure form, it's hardly dangerous if you keep hydrated to prevent a heat stroke. People are only dying because dealers cut it with dangerous shit to make more money.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. killerkrane

killerkrane Newbie

You're a faggot.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  5. BLiZZ

BLiZZ Veteran Member
    Donator

And you are not far from it either. Let's be honest and simplify it since it seems your brain is too brainwashed to understand it. Half a gram of MDMA killed her so there fore anything that can kill someone when overdosed should be banned? Yeah that's a lot of shit right there. Paracetamol, use an amount equivalent to the amount of MDMA that was taken and it will cause just as much a painful death, if not more, and don't let this slide because that's what people tend to do even though this is what it is, this is what's up, paracetamol will kill you, no refunds! And it's way more things than paracetamol, I only used that since it's something many are familiar with. MDMA is right now being used medically to treat people, so are you saying you can stand up to the doctors or who ever authorised it to be used medically on people and has had multiple positive outcomes with non to minor side effects? Please unwash your brain pal because at the end of the day, drugs such as weed and psychedelics etc teach you more about life and you feel more in touch with earth and love and respect everything around you a lot more. Tell me why this is illegal and alcohol which has caused people to do some of the most extremely unethical things on earth isn't? 'Oh look he's on shrooms he's tripping so bad look at him trying to communicate with the tree oh we should put him in jail and lock him up for years and years he's so threatening. 'Here comes a drunk guy and gets a couple years or even just months for killing or raping someone brutally.. Really? pls

6. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

@BLiZZ He is already banned. He was just spamming that on multiple forums after denied of unban.

• Like Like x 1