1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Admin Abuse - Jenkins. ^

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Cheemo, Jun 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheemo

Cheemo Member

So, I was on the "ba_jail_ blackops" Jail Break map , where someone had "smoke grenade glitched in the armory." Where apparently if you throw multiple smoke grenades onto one specific place in the amory (I know this, because I tested and it worked.), they would never stop clipping and would continue to make an extremely aggravating and annoying bouncing sound.

In my video I show what Jenkins. ^ had admin abused me for, and what the real glitch truly was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgkxo3lkxqI

Think about it, if it weren't true, why the hell would I make such a big deal out of it?! Oh, and remember just last night how I said i wanted a different but capable PayAdmin because some were slacking off? Well, I revise that and slap on a "NON-FACTUAL" sticker. I've already had instances with Kendo and NeoCorps acting without proof therefore technically admin abusing. However they were clever enough to revise their judgement, kindly apologize and we both called an end to it. Jenkins, he forced the issue to end. He muted me like 2-3 times.

[​IMG]

I have nothing more to comment on concerning Jenkins. ^ himself, only his actions.

Lol sorry for exagerrating my rage on Jenkins, truly nothing personal, just funny. I'm chill guys, i'm chill XD

2. Jenkins

Jenkins Senior Member
    Donator

I'm sorry for slaying you looking at the demo. I'm not sorry for muting you.

From my position it looked like you were, and you were, spamming smokes when I told everyone to stop throwing smokes if they were in the armoury not the round before. I thought you were trying to glitch it, as from the angle I was looking you were throwing it at the door as if trying to glitch them.

However, when I tell you, or anyone else, to drop any issue they have on the server and report it on the forums, I expect you to do it, not continue despite being muted once for 5 mins, then again for 10, and then again for 20.

Apologies for slaying, mute is justified.

3. Cheemo

Cheemo Member

True dat, True dat. :rnod:

4. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Cheemo, I don't understand why you were spamming smoke?

5. Cheemo

Cheemo Member

Although I do admit this isn't stainless-steel, titan-fabricated, nano-weaved solid proof, I had to spam those for the purpose of making the video after the event occurred, only for one round. I exited the next.

But eh, at least I caught a flashy spammer :D I'm presuming that's worse than a smoke spammer....... (idk if u care lol)

6. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

No, you don't "HAVE TO" spam to proof anything... It makes things worse for players and admins on the server during your spam. I think Jenkins slay actually was indeed justified in my point of view.. I hate nade spammers.

You could have just write it out instead of spamming the server with your smoke nades...

Its like using aimbot just to show us how the "cheater" was aimbotting on the server...-.-

Dont you think that "Fire in the hole" radio sound was actually more annoying than the nade ticking noise?

7. suRpr1zE

suRpr1zE Administrator

Cheemo, you're well over-reacting. He muted you for 45 minutes overall, and you should never get into an arguement with an admin.

Those nades getting stuck like that is because there is indeed a vent open in the armory. Simple as. That vent opening can only be opened from the inside of the vent.

Ditto what Nomy said, the idea of creating the same issue to show us what happened is ridicilious man lol.

One last thing, do NOT call admins douchebags, non-factual and freaking idiots, as it will get you no-where but it will make you look worse. Think about those statistics.

8. NeoCorps

NeoCorps The Experienced

I haven't been admin for long so I can remember when I've made a mistake. I had the Ban CT menu open and I accidently tried to change weapon leading to a random CT being banned.

Thats hardly a case for your silly report here.

9. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

Who is this smart ass?

10. Cheemo

Cheemo Member

Let me just get this straight. My rage meter for the entire thing was 3/10.
    You guys are getting the wrong message/over reacting.
    Should'a put a "NO SPAMMING NADES" rule in the server.
    It looked like I was a sad dude who had nothing else to do in his life making a video about how butter shouldn't be so runny. No, I just felt like it; and there shouldn't be any problem.
    I also said I wasn't serious about joking about Jenkins, because it was a joke.

From different perspectives, yes and no. We had a war day. For the first time, I believe the Terrorists were reluctant to actually go inside the amory because of that damn clipping noise. As for the consequent radio spam, I apologize. It lasted only for a few moments and I don't think anyone complained on mic nor text. Also as far as I know it's both not in the server rules (not taking the piss) and shouldn't have bothered anyone because it's in the far-side gates and because they're not flash bangs.

You of all people Nomy..... I'd never thought you'd argue with feelings, and personal opinions. Oh, and I won't be "suRpr1zEd" if you say "I'm CEO, bitch. Who the hell do you think you're talking to?" Harshly true, and if I ever deviate from that heirachy path without reason then I am a man without reason to begin with.

It's fairly interesting how you guys strategically protect yourselves by using the tiniest little cracks of light in a dark room. I smell back-stabbers. Yeah, I can be a bit of a dick sometimes, but this makes my back hurt just reading it. QQ.

To be perfectly honest, I don't have any issues with you guys. If anything, you're the ones who aren't making sense.

Congratz, you just brought up an issue i'd never thought would be possible. I was good with you, I didn't think you'd maybe even do it again; change or hide the story.
    Neo, when I was CT banned by you; you told me that I was baiting and had already been issued a warning. This "baiting" occurred in the previous map and you said that you had already attempted to CT ban me, I quote NeoCorps "but for some reason the ban didn't process." When I eventually did get CT Banned I was confused and asked why, and when he did tell me that I was baiting it was not true. He continued using his "ultimate momentum of admin powers" to accuse me of such.

He then said he would check and look it up (for some reason this suggests he wasn't sure about his decision and chose to revise his judgement) and when he was finished checking it up he said something along-the-lines-of "Yeah, sorry it wasn't you." then the chat box below said Cheemo was no longer CT Banned. I accepted his apology and understood. In this thread I mentioned him and Kendo for the sake of leverage. You didn't have to take it directly, Neo.

HOWEVER Neo, in your reply to this thread you said:
    "I had the Ban CT menu open and I accidently tried to change weapon leading to a random CT being banned."
    If this was true, then why continue to accuse me, then deciding you were wrong? Why?

? ! OH AND GUESS WHAT ? ?
    [​IMG]

Hmmm......What was the point of this thread again? OH YES! To report Jenkins? Nope, more specific. The exact decision he made for slaying me. Maybe you still don't get it?
    Okay,
    1. He warned people NOT to glitch the smoke grenades.
    2. I threw smokes at the white gate, which is not the glitch area.
    3. He thought I was glitching, so he slayed me.

This entire thread is based upon those 3 stages of progression, and frankly; FACTS. The entire point of this discussion is minuscule, isn't it? And probably unbelievably stupid.
    Have you guys realized how hard you've tried to rat me out by diverging the subject? Don't agree? Think i'm wrong in what seems to be YOUR point of view? No, I'm not raging yet, and never will be; I've been down this path before.

Look, I am sorry for being such a frek'in nuisance, but you guys are missing the point.

YES, I MAY have made a fool of myself and did wrong things to prove the right, but as long as you guys cut it out, then this wouldn't have started.

Thanks, Cheemo.

P.S: To Jenkins - I am sorry for cyber bullying you. So much so, I AM the douche. I am the freaking idiot for making the petty jokes, but don't think that's your target to fight against. The entire way, I was just trying to prove a point. Whatever the conclusion, I'm chill. :rock:

P.S.S: I am expecting to either be destroyed verbally and lose this discussion, be ignored or come to a mutal agreement. OR, this will never end and we'll just stop. http://hellclan.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=2671

11. NeoCorps

NeoCorps The Experienced

I only read the bit concerning me and not the rest. Yes I do remember happening, there was a guy with a very similar name to yours who was baiting. Apologies again.

12. Cheemo

Cheemo Member

It's alright, man :)

13. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

Too long, didn't read.

I have a feeling you wont last long on our servers. But lets see :)

14. HEAVYMETALISTHELAW

HEAVYMETALISTHELAW Junior Member
    Donator

15. Cheemo

Cheemo Member

LOL, Nomy, U sure? I've written your sanity on that. :p

16. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

Haha same. On both.

17. Greeny

Greeny Member

could i just ask, why would you "joke" about reporting a player?

18. Cheemo

Cheemo Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvufFwdqMzg

19. Cheemo

Cheemo Member

Heh, did you read it all?

20. example

example The Experienced

cheemo i suggest you stay away from here for a while or you ll end up just like FreaK
    no one likes pointless arguments

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.