1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weekly Fundays

Discussion in 'Tournaments & Events' started by suRpr1zE, Jun 24, 2014.

1. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

TTT servers are provided by myself and myles for 1 of game events.
    We currently have 2 TTT servers one in gmod, one in csgo (trial).
    The servers aren't connected directly to HeLL eventhough clan members have admin and we allow community members to play on them.
    As such this means on community fun days we shouldn't really be involving none permanent/dedicated HeLL servers!
    So I'm afraid TTT servers won't be added to fun days rotor.

If by any chance you wanna get involved with these servers then by all means ask myles or my self and we can assist.

2. Steezus

Steezus The Experienced
    Retired Member Mapper

Whats the ip for the csgo one? or is it not open yet?

Could turn that into a csgo hunger games server.. its a little more popular than css with more maps!
    http://www.gametracker.com/search/?search_by=map&query=hg_

3. Myles

Myles The Experienced
    Retired Member

csgo had an update so yeah jayjay need to sort the server again XD also gmod server is having a few bugs as well.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. JayJay

JayJay Administrator

Yeah csgo TTT highly popular and rather fun.
    To be honest me and myles only testing to see what it's like and if it actually worth the time for HeLL.
    But so far looks good and after I've finished with the so called bugs Myles have mentioned I'll be happy to show you, unless you wanna pop onto another live server.

5. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

@Myles @JayJay @Nomy @Boy Would these servers ever become apart of HeLL? As you guys said the community love playing on the servers so why not make it official?

6. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

It really depends. If a clan member from hell owns a server, it generally means hell owns it unless it was for private use. But it might not reflect/feel like a hell server. We have a single banlist and customised set of plugins that are required to be run on hell servers. Most of the time, I am the only one who have database access and rcon password. This is to keep everything secure. Not saying members arent trustable but the less/nobody knows such details, I believe the safer is it. And if anything was to happen, everyone can blame a single person.

This has its own disadvantages like if I cant be there when there is a problem, nobody can help me fix it. But i prefer it this way for now because of previous members. But this can change.

Also if there is a demand for it and members want the server in hell officially, It will become official.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

@Nomy Yeah I see why you are concerned about giving other Clan Members access. That's totally understandable for security reasons. If the demand for the servers increases in popularity then I agree that it should become official since the community join together for such gatherings.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. DaNiNeX

DaNiNeX The Experienced

Don't get me wrong here, i would really love to see more servers and all that, but imo we dont have the player amount to keep getting servers so we could have gathers, imo the concern would be to why are servers that were popular getting empty, and if should or not continue having them, the only reason to add this server to the official list is bcus it could attract different players since its a different game, pretty much like minecraft server.
    But hey, im not the man paying the bills, its just the opinion of a player that hardly any current hell player knows :D

9. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

@DaNiNeX Servers like JailBreak has lost alot of players. One reason is becuase of the Trolls who kill the server and two CS:GO is becoming everyones favorite therefore they leave cs:s. Adding other servers on other games will attract more players and could potentialy get members of the old community back. Also creating weekly events on such servers allow the community to bond with each other and hey! Maybe you'll meet a new friend!

10. JayJay

JayJay Administrator

It's ZOMBIE MOD ZUNDAY Prize Event.

Tonight will Be a Zombie Zunday prize event where players get to go Head to Head with each other for a Prize Of admin on any HeLL server excluding Clan and war.

Basically winner will Be Player at 9Pm with the Highest Score on scoreboard.
    Score is counted by human / zombie kills and will be over the time from 8pm-9pm.
    So get here Early.

server Ip address: 178.32.57.226:27018

Legal:
    If you are not eligibal for the pay-admin prize the actual Prize will be either Given to 2nd place or depending on how things go the actuall winner may get the option to choose who it go's to.

All server rules must be followed.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Delirious Derp Bag

Is this gmt?

12. JayJay

JayJay Administrator

Thank you to every body who turned up, Next Sunday will be Zombie Escape prize event same time.

This event Winner is Immortal with 72 point's.
    A head by miles. Surprise came 2nd with 58, 3rd was Lux with 57.

May have mention in server, Please join HeLL weekly Funday's group to stay up to date with these event's.
    link: https://hellclan.co.uk/pages/steamgroup/

Thank you

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Immorto

Immorto Member
    Donator

14. JayJay

JayJay Administrator

Zombie Zunday Escape Prize Event.

This Sunday 11-10-15,
    Starts at 8:00 pm Gmt

Hosted on HeLL Zombie Escape server, the game mode is basically straight forward, Spawn - Buy weapon's - Start Map - 30 sec's in Random zombies are chosen - Human's must get to End of map - Zombies must chase down Human's and stop them from getting to end - Zombies knifes a Human - Human turns into Zombie - Simple.

Points / score on prize
    Depending on the actual map will depend on Point's scored.
    Some map's have a feature where If a human survives a round and actually triggers it to go to next level there rewarded with say 100 point's.
    so in the Long terms its better to play human than Zombie with 1 v 1 kill's how ever you will need them 1 v 1 kills to stop people from winning the round while your Zombie and to get a head of people who may have won that previous round with you. (Will Explain more in server on event day)

Basically winner will Be Player at 9:30pm Gmt with the Highest Score on scoreboard.

Score is counted by human / zombie kills / Map bonus's and will be over the time from 8pm - 9:30pm Gmt.
    So get here Early.

server Ip address: hs6.hellclan.co.uk:27032

Legal:
    If you are not eligible for the pay-admin prize the actual Prize it will be either Given to 2nd place or depending on how things go the actual winner may get the option to choose who it go's to.
    The pay-admin is redeemable on all HeLL server's except Clan, War.

All Motd and server rules must be followed.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  15. JayJay

JayJay Administrator

Right this week was a little bit of a mess up but together we got through it.

Some of the map's and Plugin's failed and on my part that was my fault for not checking.

So for this time we did 2 maps and had 2 winner's

@krazykenn and @teep both won and will receive pay-admin on there chosen server.

Next week we are having another event. More will be announced later.

Thank you

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Immorto

Immorto Member
    Donator

17. Mickey mouse

Mickey mouse Junior Member
    Donator

Awesome! I always enjoy these events, Keep it up!

18. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

Let's add Hungergames Thirstday back, update the OP @suRpr1zE?

19. suRpr1zE

suRpr1zE Administrator

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1