1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DooZ DJ Application

Discussion in 'DJ Applications' started by TheDooZDude, Nov 6, 2013.

1. TheDooZDude

TheDooZDude Member

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61032702
    The ]HeLL[ Server you play on most: Jailbreak / Clan / Bhop (But haven't played much now, because I have had alot of school work and had to study for many tests.
    Your age: 14 (Real age now... I know all about the other lies and things I did before, but now I'm honest and mature).
    Location/Country: Portugal.
    The genre of music you like/will play: I mostly like the one in demo and Pop/Rock music, but I like all kinds of music.
    You DJ experience, if any. None, but looking for my first at ]HeLL[.
    Days & Times you're available to DJ. Mostly on weekends / Vacations if I am home and on weekdays I probably can do like for 30-1h when I come home, but not sure about that.

A short paragraph explaining why you would like to be a ]HeLL[ FM DJ and why you think you would be a good ]HeLL[ FM DJ.

Since I was very little music was and still is my passion, I went in Guitar classes for almost 1y when I was 5y old, and loved it, but then I had to quit because my teacher was missing too much classes. I started again about 2y ago, I play the bass in my school band and we all love music, we are about 10 including instruments (drums, bass, guitar, piano and violin). I hear music everyday, at home, school, sometimes during classes :S and when I'm in a car, and I think I would be a good DJ because I think I'm a nice guy now, and I love all the best musics, and I think I have a good taste for music.

You will also need:

A good clear working mic: Yes.
    A good programme for getting songs requested (suggested songr): I have Songr,

but can get another program if needed.
    A good attitude: The best ;)
    A respect for the Hell Radio (meaning no trolling or screaming or abuse etc... on air): I would never even think about trolling or abusing! I hate little trolls, I just... Hate them...

A good programme to connect to the radio server (suggested sam broadcaster or Winamp): I have Sam but I don't know how to use it and never used.

Hope you liked it, this is my DJ application :D

Demo: http://rghost.net/49991743

2. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Added to DJ group.

Welcome to HeLL FM, please have a look at the sticky threads in DJ internal section for more details of the server to connect.

3. TheDooZDude

TheDooZDude Member

Thank you I won't regret it... I'll do my best for ]HeLL[.

4. mKay98

mKay98 Veteran Member

Welcome man, have a good time

P.S. : Play my songs or you can count yourself a dead :h:

5. Bennevis

Bennevis Senior Member
    Donator

Good job bro, Can't wait to hear you on radio mate =D