1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

admin abusing me

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by leetbagger, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leetbagger

leetbagger Newbie

an admin by the name of ]HeLL[ Boy was abusing me today including muting me so he could play music/mic spam slaying and kicking me and giving himself weapons.
    i appreciate the help that you give thank you.

2. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

1) you were playing 10 mins nonsense on mic.
    2) In deathrun, we play music 1 by 1 but you were playing songs after song none stop. I told you I was next and you still played another song, fine. Then again just before i was gona play you were playing your 3rd one. for humans, once is enough to ask..

I muted you for 5 mins. and slayed you for getting you to read what im saying in chat.

I gave myslf weapons but didnt hurt anyone but the most annoying player which was you. You are lucky you arent banned. You are obviously new to server so Get to know how we play on our server before reporting an admin.

3. leetbagger

leetbagger Newbie

um first of all before you muted me i was playing 1 song and you slayed and kicked me and i am not new to the server and you dont have to be a douchebag and try and get yourself out of trouble instead of manning up and taking the consequences for your actions and if i get banned for saying this it just goes to show that you cant controll your anger. this discussion is over and i am not going to reply on it any longer.

4. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

ok bye bye...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.