1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kyra - Pay Admin Abuse

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Nabster, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Nabster

Nabster Senior Member
    Donator

Name: Lady Kyra

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53923900

Server: DR

Proof:

Basically shows Kyra slaying and then kicking Iain after killing her at the end of the round. After a conversation with another member I got some clarification on PayAdmins' ability to create their own rules, and it turns out there isn't any. Video pretty much speaks for itself, if any more information is needed, contact me on Steam.

Note: Watch the video in 1080p. Some reason SVP didn't want to render in usual settings, so quality is a little bit down.

2. Cheezy

Cheezy The Experienced
    Donator

Giving 2 people a freepass, slaying for no reason and the kick for no reason...

Pft I will let a super admin deal with this...

:roll:

3. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I dont get it, whats with the free pass? Cts cant give free pass? Why was he slayed and kicked then? Unless she said she slayed and kicked him cuz she gave him a free pass? ;S

4. Cheezy

Cheezy The Experienced
    Donator

I think that she gave them freepass on the grounds they were ment to knife fight and he shot her so she slayed and kicked him ... not sure

5. Nabster

Nabster Senior Member
    Donator

I don't think you're allowed to give freepass as a T, and if you do it's generally only to the last player 'in the spirit of the game'. Kyra forced a freepass onto Iain and Reaper on the last trap of the game without actually asking them if they wanted one. They then went through to the bunnyhop stage, and after however long it was, Iain killed Kyra with the Deagle. He was then slayed and kicked (as shown). When Kyra was asked the reason, she says "Because it's a freepass". What she means is that if someone is given a freepass they must knife only when they get to the bhop stage.

Quite clearly, in my opinion, this shouldn't be allowed. She kicked Iain because he killed her with the Deagle, which is how the game is supposed to be played. Obviously, there is nothing within the rules that states this is allowed, and as was discussed last night, this is not allowed to be 'enforced' by the payadmin in question.

6. Boy

Boy Administrator

You are right,

Lets wait for Kyra to reply in her defence.

7. Amouraa

Amouraa The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

PayAdmin was removed?

8. Boy

Boy Administrator

Was removed by request and later requested to start again privately by Nomy.

9. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

I had readded her Admin few days ago again on her request, there were no such complaints back then.

10. Lady Kyra

Lady Kyra Junior Member
    Donator

reaper an iain last night they wont take a risk on trap others players want to play thats called "delay the map" so what i saw i tell ehh ok guys freepass knife pls when i knife once iain he shooted me after that just wasnt fair. smtimes last ct ask for freepass not me only other T ask ok for knife to make it fair if agree they just do knife fight and that rules not make PA but players play on DR server... in my opinion they can do wha they want but when we ask high admins 1 tells thats allowed others tells thats not.

11. Boy

Boy Administrator

Which admin told you that you can slay a player and kick him if he doesnt knife fight with you?

In the demo you give the reason "Freepass" for kicking the player. You arent allowed to give free passes as T. If the CT is delaying, that can be punishable. But it dont mean you give freepass on basis that they will knife fight with you. And if the player fail to knife fight, you cant use admin powers to punish the player.

12. Sammy

Sammy Senior Member
    Donator

[big]I know I'm not meant to post in here but this is my point of view that may help:
    [/big]

In my time of being a PayAdmin on Deathrun is that you should shouldn't make up any rules. Whenever I'm on deathrun people ALWAYS give a freepass sometimes which I think is fair but only sometimes. But if that player doesn't knife everyone tells me to slay and kick because Kyra does it.. I'm thinking what are they on about? Because it's not allowed. This is my point.. I'm not taking anybody's side here but just a lot of people have said that's not allowed because Kyra say's so or something. I have also been told "killing people with a nade flash / all sorts around that area is not allowed because of Kyra said and Cheezy said you can slay them" Well I'm pretty sure the whole at least 5 months maybe more I've been Pay Admin It's always been allowed and I confirmed this with Boy a little while ago.

13. Steviee

Steviee The Experienced
    Donator

Just saying, Kyra did the exact same thing too me two days ago when her and tiger were both Terrorists. They called out freepass, I got Kicked by kyra for shooting them both, then muted for apparently "Disrespecting admin" when i joined back by saying thats admin abuse. Then banned for five minutes by Kyra for carrying on once i was unmuted. I know I shouldn't be posting in here but it annoys me because when i was payadmin, she would constantly slay me when I risked traps and got her killed...

14. EverLY

EverLY The Experienced
    Donator

Someones too pussy to reply...

15. Senator

Senator Member

You guys should chill

16. Brandon

Brandon The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

You guys shouldn't post here, unless you got additional usefull proof!

17. Nabster

Nabster Senior Member
    Donator

All quotes in this reply are from Kyra's response (above)

In the video I'm about to attach, Iain clearly 'risks' the trap as you press it. Reaper was standing behind him since they don't both have to go through the trap at once.

Well, if I die on the first trap I don't repeatedly say "hurry the **** fuck up I want to play". Yes, in some cases people do delay the map, which as said in a post above, is punishable. However, in the complete demo I recorded, there was only one case of someone saying "just gooooo", and it was the same person sending the message two or three times. No one complained about Iain or indeed Reaper delaying traps.

Again, in the video I'm about to attach, it only shows you saying it's a freepass after you have sprung the remaining traps for the map, and after Iain asked if it was a freepass.

The video doesn't show this.

You never knifed Iain. If you did, there would have been blood decals on the map before he shot you the first two times.

I don't really get this part. I don't see how him playing the game how it is supposed to be played is unfair. It may have been unfair because you were trying to play under a different set of rules.

The video I am about to attach clearly shows you pushing the traps before Iain and Reaper even got close to them. In fact, Iain even asks if it is a freepass and you say that it is. Neither Iain nor Reaper asked you for a freepass.

Okay, okay, okay. This is where it really starts to get stupid. In fact, it's so stupid that even I have only just realised it. Why on earth would you 'agree' to a knife fight on this map, when it (and most other DR maps) have a knife arena option? If a player really wants to knife fight, they would choose that option, and not bunny hopping. And just because most players agree to a knife fight, it doesn't mean all players agree to it automatically, and so you should not punish the player if they 'disobey' your made up rules.

What I'm guessing you mean by this is "rules were not made up by me (as pay admin), but by the players on the server themselves". Well, that doesn't seem the case to me, as Iain clearly didn't want to have a knife fight. As said above, just because most players would agree to it, it doesn't mean that all players will.

As said by Boy (if I remember correctly), I don't know who the admin was that told you it was allowed, but it sure as hell was not Cheezy (as mentioned in Sammy's post - whether this was an example or a true fact is unknown to me). I spoke to Cheezy last night immediately after the incident to confirm that it was a worthwhile shout for a payadmin rule break. Without Cheezy's approval, I wouldn't of gone through the effort of making the request; recording, rendering and uploading the videos and I certainly would not have to spend 20 minutes of my life writing a reply to a badly written response.

-snip- Video below!

18. Adey

Adey The Experienced
    Retired Member

Nabster, you're posting youtube snips of a bigger demo here. Can I ask you to just post the raw demo for both youtube clips so we can review the before and after of everything please.

19. Nabster

Nabster Senior Member
    Donator

I can indeed, let me upload it to a website.

Edit: THIS is the raw demo file. The reason I only uploaded small sections of the video was because they were the only parts relevant to the responses being made. However, I have nothing to hide, so your wish is my command.

Feel free to spool through it. Make of it what you will, but I know I'm not going to back down on what I've said.

20. Adey

Adey The Experienced
    Retired Member

Thanks, it's better to just post the whole demo though. It removes any doubt.