1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trigger happy people

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by LEROY, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Enowww

Enowww The Experienced

How is it fun to kill people who are jumping, instead of giving a warning shot? Please tell me.
    I would understand if the server was almost full, but with 5/10 T's, I don't think it actually makes it fun.

2. DeDi

DeDi Veteran Member
    Donator

i luv how this post is to make me look like a prick, just like you do ass licking people who dislike me on the server Trebird.

3. Biggie

Biggie Veteran Member
    Donator

My nightmare? HAHA, think again. I'm not afraid of people showing the middle-finger in their pics :)

4. DeDi

DeDi Veteran Member
    Donator

i get kill for many stupid reason and if i would waste my time complain about it, it would never end but i see the point you mean but if peoples cant even fellow a simple command like that then wht the point to command? just give them a freeday they will fellow you too but to stab you

5. DeDi

DeDi Veteran Member
    Donator

it wasnt mean to be taken personal. also sry if it offended you.

6. Biggie

Biggie Veteran Member
    Donator

Well, you kinda aimed it at me. By quoting it? It's simple and yet you fail to see the point. It's meant to be fun, and you have do adjust to the numbers playing on the server. If it's many, yeah kill right away. But when we was so few as we were, what is the reason to kill? If you want pure kills man, go pub or something. Commander allowed me so that kinda means you freekilled me. Ya dig? And I didn't mean to say it the way I said. But don't say you are people's nightmare when you are not. PEACE

7. Enowww

Enowww The Experienced

Warning shots is the solution, I didn't say don't kill them just give them a freeday.
    But if you want to kill people who are jumping withouth a warning shot, go ahead, can't say much about it.
    Only thing I can tell you is that you are ruining fun.

8. argony

argony Member

Whenever someone dies I laugh, when they complain about it I usually laugh even more. either way it's always fun for me :rofl:

9. DeDi

DeDi Veteran Member
    Donator

im very bad to comunicate, so yea it could as be seem to be mean and all but anyway i apologized so you take it like you want.

10. Demyx

Demyx Senior Member

11. Cheezy

Cheezy The Experienced
    Donator

This is not a spam thread nor is it a thread for you guys to bitch at each other take it up on steam.

Biggie you didn't follow rules you got killed simple as. It's like saying their was only a few on we can just ignore the rules of the server or commander. You start letting people away with stuff then they take it as they can do it when server is full.

That said was maybe a bit harsh to kill for it but Deadpart didn't do anything wrong biggie you did hence you died.

One harsh kill and you decide to go forums and start mouthing off at each other nice one.

You missed one round biggie and the reason behind it was wait for it ......"YOU"
    Man up,shut up and play.

Sick of the bitching and moaning on JB,
    Cheezy

12. Biggie

Biggie Veteran Member
    Donator

The issue is he killed me when commander allowed me? I was not the one starting mentioning names. I did not say ignore the rules, I said you can be less triggerhappy with fewer people on. He freekilled, hence I reacted to his post, " That I complained"

13. Dino-Rawr

Dino-Rawr The Experienced
    Donator

Biggie, he used you as an example on how he plays CT. You dragged on with it. He apologized and said it wasnt meant to be taken personal as a direct complaint on you, rather an example of the general case of how people complain and moan...

And it's one round, whats the matter?

14. Cheezy

Cheezy The Experienced
    Donator

So what are you suggesting only commander's should be able kill.?
    Are you suggesting that deadpart should be banned from ct for doing his job as a ct.?
    Are you suggesting because he followed the commanders orders and you didn't he should get punished?

He did not freekill<------
    when you say "I said you can be less triggerhappy with fewer people on"
    If thats the case then I agree warnings should be more present with less people on as to build up numbers in the server.

If this is what your trying to say well you didn't state that clearly instead the two of you started to act like 2 angry kids and it turned into a moaning bitch session,

but I will say it again he didnt freekill or do anything wrong.

To the both of you keep or threads clean there is no need for bitching and aggression to state what your trying to say think about it first, dont blabber your angry thoughts out first.

This is not a rule more a common sense, do not quote me and start implementing it as a rule use your head before your mouths

15. Enowww

Enowww The Experienced

Angry? I am trying to suggest to JB a bit more fun with warning shots.
    But I was never angry and never shall be.

16. Cheezy

Cheezy The Experienced
    Donator

was directed at deadpart and biggies not you enowww.

ps. WARNINGS not "warning shots" :roll:

17. Enowww

Enowww The Experienced

Sorry then, thought you directed at me.
    And my english can be bad sometimes.

18. Biggie

Biggie Veteran Member
    Donator

I'm not typing this in anger man, Of course CT's can kill T's rebelling t's tho. I don't see the point of killing me when commander allowed me? However, your the admin, and you word is final. But I don't agree with you. And before you start bashing out, keep in mind who was saying names. He could have stated the matter without typing my name. When you mention peoples names they auto become involved. If he didn't want response why the fuck type my name then? This is in the Counter-Strike: Source section. So it means we can have discussions, saying i'm his nightmare. I can't ignore that man, he saying it was not personal, but it was. And he was s
    saying shit to hunter also? Where do I see you mention that? I felt it was an unfair kill, and yeah it was a freekill. I'm not saying he should be banned mistakes happens, but not being able to learn and admit it is a different story. Stop twisting my words.

19. Cheezy

Cheezy The Experienced
    Donator

If you did not do the commands and got killed because of it (ITS NOT A FREEKILL)

I also said BOTH need to calm the down over such a pettie thing making such big deals for no reason.

It's a discussion thread yes but I'm explaning in the case's talked about how they should be dealt with, and also on this thread its not a discussion anymore its pettie moaning/childish behaviour at this stage, with the main two "MEN" acting like stubborn little kids.

As I have said biggie

Can't you take that as yes it was wrong of deadpart to kill you, he knows that now he is not the one still moaning about this so called "freekill" which if what is said and thats what I'm working off

Command was "crouch follow" and you were jumping then It is not a freekill.

The discussion ended a good few posts back biggie you got your answer and deadpart also.

20. Biggie

Biggie Veteran Member
    Donator

Ok, I understand. But you are still missing the point. Commander allowed me to jump. The original command was "Crouch and follow me" I jumped commander saw me, and allowed me. Why wouldn't deadpart. But ok man..