1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

teleport bug

Discussion in 'Minecraft Chat' started by oopseh, May 24, 2012.

1. oopseh

oopseh Junior Member

Not too sure if anyone else has had this but I know I've had it loads of times now already. When you teleport there is a chance that you can die. From what I can gather it either teleports you below your correct teleport save suffocating you or you just hit the ground too hard and die.

3 locations I've tried to teleport to are spawn, home and back (being a cave I was in)

I've given up playing now, however just to let you guys know, thanks for the fun :p

user = Humperdink2

2. Loui5D

Loui5D Veteran Member
    Donator

Same problem here, lost about 30 diamonds and the like due to this bug, it's getting really tiresome.

3. SpikeX

SpikeX The Experienced
    Donator

its because u spawn to ur home just as that chuck is missing.. the tricks is to keep typing /home as fast as possible!! especially when u spawn in a wall, before u suffocate :p

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Chunks#Chunk_error
    (there u got ur wallhack fakers xD)

4. oopseh

oopseh Junior Member

lol the problem I had when I lost my stuff is that I typed back to spawn back in the dungeon and it spawned me in lava so i typed home and before i could type it again i died lol. Just unlucky I guess =)

5. Nodari

Nodari The Experienced

oky I think I found a fix for this!

my house is pretty far from the spawn and when I was teleporting I had the same problem I found a solution that worked for me.
    first you gotta set home outside of the house and in the same spot mine down to 5 blocks hole, it should look like this
    [​IMG]
    then just teleport to your home and you'll be in the hole mby loose 2-1 health but it's better than all ur items in the inventory

6. Biggie

Biggie Veteran Member
    Donator

Happend to me today, raged a bit. Really annoying lost all my stuff.