1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jailbreak Command/Rule question

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Lino, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

If a commander tells you to get in the game, and you cheat by doing something like standing on the ledge which places you above the ground purposefully, does the commander have to say cheat to die?

I don't think they should have to say cheat to die... but others would disagree and I just want to get it cleared up..

2. mKay98

mKay98 Veteran Member

Just do it... a few words on your lips won't harm

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Would help with extra context: map, map game.

I personally would give warning shot / kill the T if he wasn't following commanders orders!

However some instances Ts try to cheat so really commander should think a head and maybe give more commands / warnings not to do this or that!

No rule any where saying a T can't cheat!

However not following commanders orders is rebel.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

ah, fair enough :) I'll keep that in mind from now

5. mKay98

mKay98 Veteran Member

also this doesn't happen with all the games

On games like wipeout, you tell the ts to pick a podium and stay on it, so there should be no place for cheating

6. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

It's more on maps like Syntax (I think that's the name) where there's a break floor game, and you can stand on the ledge, and players like MeeZ etc will stand there and "cheat", but technically if the commander says to get in the game, standing on the edge isn't being inside the game... but other CT's can't kill them due to not knowing whether it's allowed, and the commander is usually watching the mass majority of T's

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Snuggie

Snuggie Senior Member
    Donator

Just shoot them, they know what theyre doing

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. hucking

hucking Veteran Member
    Donator

When a commander tells you to play a game he doesn't tell you to cheat in the game, by cheating the game you are not playing it properly and therefore not following commands, I would consider it a bit thappy for commanders to shoot/kill those cheaters without warning, but it's not like commanders have to say cheat to die, than again, as mkay stated, a few words on your lips won't hurt anyone. I think the correct way to approach this would be that commanders should command cheat to die, and issue warnings, that's probably the fairest way of dealing with the situation IMO, but to each his own.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 23, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 23, 2014 ---
    keep in mind other cts don't have to be commanders to issue warnings, warning shots etc are usually allowed (i think) under this context.

9. Snuggie

Snuggie Senior Member
    Donator

Its like in my opinion when you say crouch follow me and people bhop towards you. Youre not freekilling anyone by shooting them but to save the arguement just say tell them dont do it. But if you shoot someone for it, its fine really. Besides people moan about anything these days

• Agree Agree x 3