1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yup

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Shayne, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shayne

Shayne Newbie

Name:       shayne

Server:     20 man d2

Admin:      enow

SteamID:   0:0:18760945

Reason:      TK'ing madara's over and over, but that wasn't the problem, enow was on the server, multiple people where asking him/her to ban madara's as he was re buying flashes at spawn and continually flashing team-mates every round at spawn, we complained and complained after enow had said earlier in the day ( if you don't like the rules go somewhere else ) after he wasn't kicked or banned, i started to TK him every round, as i don't think its fair for everyone to be flashed when people are complaining about it and we were trying to vote ban him for it, i ended up getting banned, madara's hasn't, now i'm a regular and had been playing the server with a lot of other regulars that play the server, and hes always on the server causing problems, which was brought to enows attention as well, still nothing was done and i was banned, its pretty stupid and an abuse of power in all honesty, i know i shouldn't have been tking, but if so many people that had been on the server for 3/4 hours prior to the incident and had been on the majority of the day, i think that should hold some weight in the decision.

was just a rant about enows blatant abuse of power over anything when the guy was being complained about by all party's, and still nothing has been done to him.

2. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

If you wish to report an admin, please use the report section and attach appropriate proof. This is an unban request. Please wait for Enow to reply.

3. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Ban expired. 8 exactly same bans for team attacking. 9th would be your last. Be careful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.