Unban request

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Elton, Jul 31, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elton

Elton Junior Member

Name: Elton        

Server:  HeLL   

Admin: WildFire     

SteamID:  not sure 

Reason:   About 6 months ago was playing HeLL minigames with some IRL mates that were new to the game and they said some offensive stuff that wasn't directed at anyone only ourselves and WildFire decided to ban them which was fair. He then asked me "Are you with them" and he decided to ban me to. I didn't say anything racist or any offensive language which made me kinda mad. I am sorry if the language that was used by them offended anyone and thank you for unforum banning me WildFire. Hopefully you will reconsider my ban as I am no troll and I played HeLL for quite a while and the only server I played.

2. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

STEAM_0:0:8179757

Originally silenced as all 4 were trolling and provoking, they were being racist by calling people including myself a c**n - not sure why you would lie about that and lie that you knew the other people. You were also clearly disrespectful. You were silenced initially after several warnings and received the ban shortly after when you rejoined to bypass mute and continue. Then you appealed in Jan https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/44973/#post-413170. Which was declined as further disrespect. You also bypassed this year in March on STEAM_0:0:156835736.

Do you think you're capable of being mature now?

3. Elton

Elton Junior Member

I am sorry for everything that was said but I didn't say c**n or any racist terminology if there is any way you can check the logs it will show that I didn't but the immaturity I showed I do take back and I am truly sorry.

4. WildFire

WildFire Administrator

I know you weren't directly racist, you were just laughing with them and provoking me at the same time it was happening.

Please read the rules: https://hellclan.co.uk/pages/rules/. Once you have done so, reply back and we can unban you. This will be your only chance. If you're trolling or provoking then you'll be banned again. The silence can stay for a month. If that's bypassed again you'll be re-banned.

5. Elton

Elton Junior Member

I have read the rules and thank you for giving me a chance

6. WildFire

WildFire Administrator

Unbanned, please ensure you follow server rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.