1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got muted for NO reason for 1440 mins

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Stylezz, Aug 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stylezz

Stylezz Junior Member

Okay so I was playing Jailbreak on your jailbreak server and I got muted while I was explaining to an admin why I killed someone. The same problem had happened before, except the other admin I had to explain to understood, while this one just muted me for 1440 mins for absouloutely NO reason.

Name: StyLezZ â„¢

Server: Jailbreak Server

Admin who muted me: Dou

Steam ID: 40600455

2. EverLY

EverLY The Experienced
    Donator

Wait for Dou's reply.

3. Rob

Rob Veteran Member
    Donator

Ok lets start off at the beginning shall we.

1stly - you were freekilling people and then justifying it by saying your commands afterwards. For example, Original Flavour and Blade jumped and you killed them, saying "jump to die" after you shot them. You then shot me when you didn't say your keyword but I'm not gonna go into that.

2ndly - you were commanding terrorists to freeze during their !lr period. the rules clearly say "ct's can only protect vents/armoury and give timeframes during last request". The fact that you continued to argue that it was ok to command this didn't help yourself.

Finally, being disrespectful to an admin on the server they administrate isn't a good move. Calling me an idiot and not knowing my own rules was a very bad move.

If I were you, I'd just be happy it was just a day mute.

4. Stylezz

Stylezz Junior Member

No, thats completely wrong. I said "Jump to die" and they CONTINUED jump. They deserved to be killed, not following commands. 2ndly, EVERYONE Says "When i say freeze, but that does not mean now." I have a question, why did you pick on me. My keyword was "Freeze" Not the whole sentence. You were being cocky and was like "Oh your keywords Freeze but that does not mean now". Obviously it wasn't, and everybody does that / knows it wasn't. Because EVERYONE else froze. You got killed for not obeying commands, and then muted me for explaining to you. And the !lr period, they were not IN !lr games, so I could still command them. I went over this with an admin already and he said it was 100% okay and legal, as long as they are not playing "S4S" or "Gun Toss" or any other type of LR.

5. Amouraa

Amouraa The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

Not true.. They asked if they could jump and started jumping, you said jump to die and killed them immediately while they were still in the air, so they hadnt a chance to stop..

6. EverLY

EverLY The Experienced
    Donator

Was their any warning issued about this ?

7. Stylezz

Stylezz Junior Member

Amoura, thats false. Mic latency can get people killed sometimes. I said it, waited 2 seconds (because I thought of the mic latency) And they were still jumping, so they died.

8. Stylezz

Stylezz Junior Member

Relic there was no warning for my mute.

9. EverLY

EverLY The Experienced
    Donator

Why no warning? you could have easily wrote up in admin chat stop or ban/mute.

10. Rob

Rob Veteran Member
    Donator

I'm not talking about you killing me. Why are you bringing this up?

You said it as they jumped. You obviously don't understand mic lag, so you should apologize for the fact that your ping from america delays your mic commands considerably and therefore you should give people 3 seconds to follow your commands.

The server rules says you can only protect armoury/vents and give timeframes during last request. This suggests that people are allowed to run around BECAUSE if you read the other rules you'd know that if you rebel during !lr/rebel on someone in !lr you're breaking server rules and are therefore liable to be slayed, and if you rebel normally outside of !lr games even if it's the last two terrorists, you can be killed. Timeframes during the lr games themselves? What like? if you don't take your shot in s4s the next 5 seconds we will kill you? That's killing an lr player, also against the server rules. The rule clearly means for the last two terrorists alive.

11. Stylezz

Stylezz Junior Member

you see thats the key. DURING LR. DURING. Not before it starts, not after. DURING.

12. Amouraa

Amouraa The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

Nop wasnt just me

13. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

So they just asked "can we jump" and they began to jump? I'd have killed them too. Commander didn't tell them to jump?

14. EverLY

EverLY The Experienced
    Donator

Always remember warnings please because at the of the end of the day when people come to appeal we gotta clean your mess up all the time.. it gets annoying.

15. Stylezz

Stylezz Junior Member

K so is my mute going to be lifted because I see no reason for me to be muted and I dont think anyone else here does.

16. Stylezz

Stylezz Junior Member

K so is my mute going to be lifted because I see no reason for me to be muted and I dont think anyone else here does.

17. Rob

Rob Veteran Member
    Donator

I did warn him over mic when he killed original and blade, I said whoa that's freekill that's not allowed, and he went off saying it was fine cos he commanded it and waited even though like Amouraa said it was whilst they were in the air he said it and shot.

I warned him about his attitude in chat I believe.

Would a clan member clarify the rule since stylezz seems to believe that last request only equates to people doing last request games.

Regardless of this point, I muted cos of your shitty attitude, not because you commanded terrorists to freeze in last request. Furthermore, your mute is only for one day. Is it that hard to wait it out and come back and not argue with admins?

18. Rob

Rob Veteran Member
    Donator

Commander said stack on my spray. Original and blade jumped, Commander said don't jump as he shot them, not giving them a chance to land.

19. EverLY

EverLY The Experienced
    Donator

Go on to the Server i will Unmute you. Reason for unmute no warning issued. I'm sorry Dou but you didnt mention this earlier and why i dont know.

20. Stylezz

Stylezz Junior Member

Its not that it would be hard for me to wait it out, I just find it complete bullshit I got muted for my attitude WITHOUT ANY WARNING OF ANYTHING. Obiously I shot them in the air, they were all stacked. But they jumped 3 times AFTER I said not to and thats when I shot. But anyways, I dont care about the LR shit, an admin told me something completely different then what you are telling me. But a shitty attitude? Bro, your the one that muted me without WARNING OF BEING MUTED. And you didnt warn me about haveing a bad attitude. I was just explaining my so called "freekilling and commanding during an "LR"" and you muted me mid-explanation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.