1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discrimination

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Banned_Nitro, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deluxe

Deluxe Member
    Donator

Please Nomy I would like to see the evidence.

EDIT : I know from what I saw that the player I killed was on the ladder in vip cell after the commader said kill all ts not doing commands. No offence here but if I get banned I will be disappointed in hell servers.

2. NeoCorps

NeoCorps The Experienced

AFK Freeze? So they moved their mouse and you killed them, did you warn them in the space of 5 seconds? I call bullshit...

3. Deluxe

Deluxe Member
    Donator

Neo, he was in the cell on the ladder. The commander said 3 seconds and then went onto say ok kill all ts not doing commands. If I was in the cell after all ts had taken a step out Im sure i would get killed like any other player.

4. Vercetti

Vercetti The Experienced

Now you're sort of just asking for it man.. Why not stop being this cocky ?

Btw, you will get disappointed in HeLL servers ?? WTF, noone cares man. Gaaawd

5. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I don't think you understand mate. We don't need to give you evidence to ban you... You killed a Russian player after AyGee said "can I kill the Russians?" and That command said "I don't mind". You participated with them.

You cant do shit if I am to ban you. Disappointed so what? Your attitude stinks, if your not banned now you will be banned for something else in future. I said post 46 is my last post on this topic yet your still carrying on.. What do you want? Perm ban on all servers? I will judge from you next reply if I want to ban you or forgive you once again.

6. Deluxe

Deluxe Member
    Donator

ok I do not want to get banned from these servers but I did not participate in being racist, all I have wanted to do was argue my point. I will now be quiet as I do not want to get banned.

Sorry

7. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.