1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What JB players really do...

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Anonymous, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

I think clan members will discuss whether we wanna punish this or not, and how.

2. DE4DLY

DE4DLY Veteran Member
    Donator

Thats fine. I don't expect you to go on what i say at all. Just listen thats all :)

3. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Its not easy... we have to be fair...

4. Nodari

Nodari The Experienced

gonna download and watch all teh videos i rly wan 2 know wut are we doin wrong...

EDIT:When that rule came ..I stopped playing music,after a while I asked some Pay-Admins and Hell-F admins if i'm allowed to play,(SERIOUSLY SPAMMING EVERY FACKING ROUND ADMINS STEAM CHAT, BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT TO BECOME ANNOYING AND MUTED)they said ONLY 5-4 secs.When they was telling me, that I was beign annoying with the music I was ALWAYS stopping....

(as soon as a HeLL or HeLL-F comes on though, they're as good as gold...as shown in demo4)

wow rly?Where are the clips where we play music when Hell-f admins are in?!Why not reporting further and stopping where it actually suits you?!?!So Boost(before he became hell-f), Adey, Royal, Dean, Wasp, Zeus and Aygee was watching us,breaking the rules and was not doing anything?They allowed us to play 5 secs songs,when telling us that we were beign annoying we were stopping..

and what is with the Anonymous thing,I though you were mature boy,idk for u,but this is srsly an immature act...

5. Banned_Nitro

Banned_Nitro Veteran Member
    Donator

1 person on mic at a time...sometimes in demo 5+ screaming down mic at same time and no HLDJ/HLSS...as a regular you should know the rules surely?

6. Sam

Sam Member
    Donator

I shouldn't be saying anything, but I agree with Deadly..
    JB is a fun server.. With a good atmosphere.. You can't blame players for letting loose a little now and again.. ^^

7. Dino-Rawr

Dino-Rawr The Experienced
    Donator

Dude.. he has every right to now reveal himself if he doesn't wish for so...

Even I would resist a little bit if i had "fun" while people were playing music on JB.. And here you see, I have never reported anyone for doing so, neither have anyone else.

As jeez said,
    doesn't matter who reports it really. why just not keep this simple...

8. Lenneth

Lenneth Veteran Member

LOL, you've been banned before, you're hardly one to be going off on one about immaturity. Plus if I recall from earlier months, you were quite possibly the most annoying person I'd ever known, except maybe FreaK

9. Nodari

Nodari The Experienced

hope I were, not are..

edit:and i'm sorry...

10. Lenneth

Lenneth Veteran Member

Hypocrisy isn't an act of maturity, and neither is jumping down the guys throat and not respecting his right to want to remain anonymous

11. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

Dunno why you guys post here if you're just going to say shit about the person who reported. Maybe that is why he wanted to stay anonymous in the first place?

We will wait for the players reported to reply before we take actions.

12. DE4DLY

DE4DLY Veteran Member
    Donator

There is no point arguing over it. So ladies. Calm doon. The HeLL admins will make their decissions based on fact. Further more, you arguing just highlights the fact you know you are in the wrong. The ladie doth protest to much.

But my pervious arguement still stands.

13. Banned_Nitro

Donator

Clearly you're unable to read...no HLDJ is no HLDJ, 5 seconds or 40 seconds, there is no difference. There arent clips of you guys playing music when admins on because I know you wont play it when they're on, HeLL-F and HeLL members know that aswell. You obviously think its fine to break rules when you think no one is watching, its not though.

I didnt know its immature to try and keep your identity intact. If its immature show me how you're mature, tell me everything about yourself, ofc you wont do that, so dont call me immature for hiding something.
    This is an immature act? I didnt know that I'm not meant to post rule breakers? Or is it because you want to break rules and not accept the consequences.
    Stop posting if you have nothing good to say, dont come here to take the shit out of me for being the one to come forward and report rule-breakers, go troll somewhere else.
    I'm leaving this to HeLL and HeLL-F members to deal with.

One more thing dragonslaya, if you think its immature to follow rules in life, try that in the real world, see where it gets you.

14. Nodari

Nodari The Experienced

(You are only playing 3-4 days)
    Please ask boost, cheezy and adey about that and you will get your answer,also why keeping so many pay-admins away? are they afraid or have I given money to them to Not say anything?! were they in my plan of breaking the rule?I AM TELLING YOU,HELL-F ADMINS AND PAYADMINS TOLD ME I CAN PLAY 5-4 secs songs..for god sake ._. and don't continue anymore,will be worthless because I won't.Let the admins decide.

15. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

These are the players he reported for breaking the rule:
    Reporting:
    Dean STEAM_0:0:32078314 also payadmin...
    Austen. STEAM_0:0:33450731
    S.W.A.T. STEAM_0:1:36311474
    Regal STEAM_0:0:19690465

So why the fuck do you keep arguing and replying dragon? If you have nothing to come with except shit and crap about payadmins and hell-f admins said you can plat 4-5 secs sound clips then I recommend you shut up. Payadmins do NOT set the rules on the server. HeLL-F members can, and if a specific member says something different that what's written in the rule, it does NOT give you a freepass to continue breaking this rule forever.

16. Amouraa

Amouraa The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

He is SWAT lol

17. Banned_Nitro

Donator

Yeah and thats why I reported the people I did...because I've only been on jb 4 or 5 days but the attitude of 90% of players is ridiculous, for me its spoilt by freekillers...admin abusers and rule breakers. Im not a newb to JB, I've played on 4 or 5 servers before, but this is the worst attitude of JB players I've seen tbh. That was recorded in the space of 20 minutes, but there is so much abuse in that short time. The worst is that its the payadmins and regulars abusing, not newbs...payadmins...so many of them you expect it to be perfect, there is literally an admin on JB 24/7, yet I'd say its the worst HeLL server for me.
    I've talked to adey, boost and cheezy about what you're doing and they've said the same. FFS adey was the one who told me to record it and put on forums. You're trying to put it like im in the wrong for reporting you, its the other way round. I've already said it 4-5 sec of song doesnt make it ok, its not in the rules...no HLDJ cept 4-5seconds at time. You can see in demos clearly you're putting on songs longer than 4-5 seconds.
    And good, dont continue, admins will decide the verdict. I dont see why you came here in the first place, obviously to try and chop me down.

18. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

Wait for decision to be made than. Saying shit about the guy reporting isnt going to help at all -.-

19. Adey

Adey The Experienced
    Retired Member

I've never told anyone they can play music and have warned and muted many for doing it in my payadmin days.

20. Dean

Dean Member
    Donator

Hi.

I'd like to point out the reason I use HLDJ is solely for entertainment, not for trolling etc. I wouldn't use it while a CT is commanding. I also use it as a rebel yell, but I rebel at times where the CT pauses, and purposely at very risky times so I die quick and the music only lasts for a few seconds, I haven't had anyone rant at me about it and people seem to enjoy it, even the CTs.

I'm only breaking rules in two of the demos (I think), first; where I'm chasing the last CT and I start playing music, I even checked to make sure he is without a mic so I can't stop him from commanding. Second; map changed and I listen to music by myself a lot of the time during the first 30secs where Ts are muted or when I'm dead so no one would hear me, but during the pre-first round (where it would be a draw because players need to join each team) Ts aren't muted.

I assume the rule is in place to prevent radio listeners and CTs from getting irritated, it only takes 1 person to tell me to stop and I will, I didn't see anyone complaining on the demos. I've always made sure and been careful of how I use HLDJ, as to not ruin gameplay for others or spam the mic. I understand the point is that no matter how I use it, it's still breaking a rule and that if I break the rule without doing harm, it could still encourage others to do it and think it's fine, but I'm not going to say I'm responsible for others breaking this rule.
    I admit music was overused this time.

"#2 Dean would've unmuted them and himself." You've only seen me on servers twice, you have no idea who I am, you're new to JB, and you suspect that I'd admin abuse already?

"#3 I asked you to slay someone who clearly freekilled me earlier and you told me to shut up." I think this is directed at me. CT gave a command that meant he'd kill any T using mic, he killed Nitro for this, players including myself told the CT that the command isn't allowed, this was a genuine mistake by the CT, this is where Nitro calls the CT a "fucking dipshit" and I tell him that it's not worth disrespecting like that over an accidental freekill. I think this is where the grudge came from, all the demos are for trying to catch me out, even the first demo is named for me and I don't break any rules there.

"choose to break rules when they think no one is watching, as soon as a HeLL or HeLL-F comes on though, they're as good as gold" A lot of admins know that I use HLDJ.

Au revoir.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.