1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Admin Abuse

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by AaranXD, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AaranXD

AaranXD Member
    Donator

Right i didn't want to do this but hey its the only way it well get sorted.

Ok so im on JB as normal iv died lol, and everone has rebeled. so sam gave all the t's a chance to come back and stop rebeling.
    so im specing sam and hes making sure all the t's come back. right all good,

Then vitto and captian come back, i agree that vito had a gun so he was shot buttt captain did not have a gun and was watching sam so didnt see that there was a gun on the floor so he picked it up by accident. Then no warning or anything sam shoot's captain altho he had no choice but to pick the gun up but still was not given the chance to drop it.

Then altho he is a admin i still slayed as he has to follow the rule's to rightt ??

But in a childish manner he retaliate's by slaying me :/ << no im not bothered it just the fact that i slayed him from free killing. What did he slay me for ??? just because he's a admin and he dont like it that i brought him up on a rule he broke maybe :/.

But any way you will see the console screen shot's below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. AaranXD

AaranXD Member
    Donator

P.S SORRY FOR BAD SPELLING

3. Banned_Nitro

Banned_Nitro Veteran Member
    Donator

I've got to agree with Aaran here, what Sam did was unprecedented and unneeded. I was thinking about reporting myself. :D

4. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Mate, you are not allowed to use admin on another PayAdmin.

5. AaranXD

AaranXD Member
    Donator

but dont admins have to follow rule's like other player's i mean if he doe's somthing wrong what am i ment to do

6. Boy

Boy Administrator

Have you ever seen a clan member using admin on a PayAdmin?

What you done is:
    1) You showed other PayAdmins its allowed to use admin on another PayAdmin by slaying sam.
    2) You made another PayAdmin use admin on you because you slayed them.
    3) You created an unnecessary drama on the server and showed how immature our PayAdmins are. Look at the chat in the screenshots. "admin vs admin", "Admin fight", "Admin battle", "Bus race". Is that what you wanted?

You can punish other players if they break rules, if another payadmin break server rule, you report them to clan members and they take action. You cannot punish another PayAdmin by yourself.

7. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

I think the problem is the person called samantha. Any details who it was?

8. AaranXD

AaranXD Member
    Donator

Im sorry boy but i dont agree with that at all as seem's as tho all the player's and payadmin's agreed with me :/, what ur saying is that even if i break rule's because i donate money that im ok as long as people dont tell clan member's.

Also boy im not trying to argue with you here as i told nomy and he told me to report so i did and the rule that i cant use admin on other admin's was never there when i became admin.

I dont want to argue just telling you what i think

9. Boost

Boost The Experienced
    Donator

Samantha = Sam = iBrox = Equinox = Bio, but most of us know him as Sam (and with this im just telling his nickname, i'm not involved)

10. Nodari

Nodari The Experienced

[​IMG]

11. Boy

Boy Administrator

12. Boy

Boy Administrator

I didnt blame everything on you yet.

If hes wrong for breaking a rule. You are wrong for breaking 3 rules. It would'av been a lot better if you reported him straight away instead. Freekills are common in jailbreak. You are right, its not added in the rules and will be added. I really have no idea how you thought dealing with the situation this way is right.

13. AaranXD

AaranXD Member
    Donator

I slayed him as everyone on the server was like free kill i cant just say oh i cant kill him hes a admin as it make's it seem like all admin's are imune, but i did it and told nomy that i had straight away who then told me to report :)

14. Boy

Boy Administrator

Did you tell nomy that you slayed him 1st?
    The players who told you to slay him arent gona get your payadmin back if it gets removed, will they?

p.s. He have been a Payadmin on jailbreak for 5 months. How many months you been admin on Jailbreak server?

15. AaranXD

AaranXD Member
    Donator

I know he has been a payadmin longer but doe's that give him a right to break rule's ?

and no i told nomy after i did it

16. Boy

Boy Administrator

No, it doesnt give him a right to break rules, however, it doesnt give you the right to slay another PayAdmin also. It would be understandable if it was something serious, but you slayed another payadmin just because players told you to? for a freekill? This gave a Very bad image to our PayAdmins, Just because of your action.

17. AaranXD

AaranXD Member
    Donator

i understand that which as i stated above i never knew that was a rule. and for that i apologize, but no i salyed him as many payadmin's latley and regular's are abusing the fact that they no certain people and JB's enviroment has gone down alot due to alot of freekilling and general fucking around, i did what i did to show that he was in the wrong, ok i was in the wrong for doing it yes but like i said sorry

18. Boy

Boy Administrator

Right.

So you highlighted the part where he no-clips, what was that about?

19. AaranXD

AaranXD Member
    Donator

im not sure what the noclip was sorry i just highlighted everything quickly that had his name or mine

20. Boy

Boy Administrator

Okay then, we will have to hear his part of story too. You are lucky that surprisingly one of the most basic admin rule isnt stated at the time you bought PayAdmin, but it shouldn't happened again after this discussion. yh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.