1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Admin Abuse.

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Tobuscus, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Tobuscus

Tobuscus Veteran Member
    Donator

2. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Lets get Teddyboy in here then..

3. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

Yep thats abuse. Nocliping and then knifing...

4. TeddyBoi58

TeddyBoi58 Junior Member
    Donator

Ok tobuscus? Clear this up. one agreed i was killed by a person no clipping up to me yeah? And the last round with about 10 seconds left, regarding i havent abused before. Or been out of control. And ask any other member, only kept the clan rules upheld. Kicking and muting players and providing evidence if needed. I agree i no clipped down and i appologise, with around a few seconds left yeah. But i wouldnt clasify that as abuse? Every member can validate that i only put the rules first. I did not interupt your game in any way. Or cause a stir. And if i recall you even laughed on the matter in game? But even then i appologised if you look at the chat log. To say i was going for a different guy. As the map couldnt be finished, due to the fact there was a few seconds left. I appologise if this has upset you. But really? A thread. Appreciation on bringing the matter up, But dont make mountains outta molehills. When i even appologised before hand.

And this i would classify as a first week offence? And i appologise, and was aiming to keep my status as a direct payment. But understand if this cannot happen.

xoxo

5. TeddyBoi58

TeddyBoi58 Junior Member
    Donator

And this is claiming the fact im noclipping down to get kills? Ask anyone in that game. It was nothing of the sort. And i consider this completley wrong. If i wanted kills i would go ct? Or i would join the normal clan server.

6. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

The point is according to the logs above you no clipped yourself (twice) to get some kills, am I right? That is abusing your admin powers. No matter how much time there's left.

Why did you no clip twice then? According to the logs above you no clipped and got kills?

7. TeddyBoi58

TeddyBoi58 Junior Member
    Donator

And as you can clearly see from the evidence provided. I also noclipped pixel. With permission of another admin. As he was stuck. He then died and i knifed you. Only you by a complete mistake. ASk anyone i even appologised. as i went afk. And Test player told me to kill myself, as i was stuck from a slap. But i dont complain. As its a laugh. The game is supposed to be taken as a game. I still uphold all rules. And make the server a fun friendly place to be. And im utter disgraced by this aqcusation. This thread shouldnt even be up. Your just trying to get some sort of lol out of this?

8. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

Noclip to get kills... thats abuse? Dont take this as a joke mate. If i noclip myself and pwn you knife.. thats not abuse to you?

9. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

You trying to get lols on server by nocliping? its only there to help people who are stick.. not get kills.

10. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

11. Banned_Nitro

Banned_Nitro Veteran Member
    Donator

You dont need to noclip someone if they're stuck or whatever, slap them. No clipping someone is abuse. I thought you were better than this teddy, i trusted you. At the end of the day though, you've abused your admin, power people have trusted you with. No matter how long you did it for, what you did it for or why, it is still admin abuse.
    Sorry for posting here,
    Nitro.

12. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

I get a feeling he is trying to talk his way out of it by non-sense explanations.. "Killed him by accident" - how do you knife someone by accident? I think the best you could do here Teddy is to be honest and realize what you did wrong... We can't let you back on the server with admin powers if that doesn't happen. I'm sure you understand that.

13. TeddyBoi58

TeddyBoi58 Junior Member
    Donator

And i agree with that fact? As i havent disregarded any rules. All im saying is that the first kill i admit. But i even appologised to you. And wasnt intentionally going for you. As i was stuck and came up behind you. Second i had to unstuck pixel. Flew to him. And was stabbed on the side. And knifed back and died. By sucide. Anyone in that game can vouch for me. Im not abusing my powers in any way. I hardly even use them unless a map vote. Or a kick or mute. Even ask ppengu.

14. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

It wouldn't have been reported if you didn't kill during noclip.

I think this is your last warning. Another valid report can leave you without admin.

15. Tobuscus

Tobuscus Veteran Member
    Donator

Can you skip all the bs and just admit that you abused? Making this about me and talking nonsense trying to justify what you did isn't making you less 'guilty' so please stop that.

-Toby

16. TeddyBoi58

TeddyBoi58 Junior Member
    Donator

Look I admit the fact i noclipped. And i appologise tobuscus. Why would i pay for admin just to abuse. I was killed in the back with a noclip by toz. But im not reporting abuse. As it wasnt in my eyes. I came up behind and got tobuscus. Un intentionally. And i admit that and i appologise tobsucus. I dont consider it abuse to you. But admit the fact that i used it when i shouldnt of. even if the map was chaning. Anyone on that server can vouch for me. But At the end of the day i used noclip. And shouldnt have and appologise. But dont accept the fact ive been using it for kills. Appologies

17. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

Toz also noclipped?

18. Tobuscus

Tobuscus Veteran Member
    Donator

Apology accepted. You have your warning...

Can be closed?

-Toby

19. Tobuscus

Tobuscus Veteran Member
    Donator

I think he did, but I didn't get any screenshot of that...

20. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

"I came up behind and got tobuscus. Un intentionally" - that is the part I dont understand.

You admit that you randomly decided to noclip yourself (for no good reason), and you admit "accidentally" knifing tobuscus. But you dont think you abused. Hmm.