1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

oopseh

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by drunk_superman, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drunk_superman

drunk_superman Junior Member
    Donator

# 479 "oopseh" STEAM_0:0:718965 22:41 59 0 active

85% sure he was wallhacking but i think he turns it off and on as to wht gun he has.. on the round before he opened fire with an m249 at a box before the guy came round the corner.. but i will let u guys look through the demo and decide.. i have banned him before for it but i had no proof so he got un banned.. :/
    watch the whole thig as i said i think he yurns it on and off.. :/

2. ToZ

ToZ The Experienced
    Donator

I know I am not mentioned in this thread, so sorry if this posting is against forum rules. But I have had the same thoughts about him, and I think I have a demo on my computer I can maybe upload tomorrow if needed to compare?

3. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

I banned this guy previously for wallhack, but Boy and Nomy unbanned him as they didn't agree (http://hellclan.co.uk/forum/viewthr...ghlight=STEAM_0:0:718965&pid=65594#post_65594). I still think this is definitely wallhack. This guy is just good at hiding it and pretending as if he doesn't know things. The whole demo is filled with dodgy moments (but not dodgy enough to prove that it's wallhack). But take a look at tick 22700. It's very clear.. You can see he's very much aware of the two people coming and he's aiming directly on them through the wall and just sort of prefires them.

I have once again banned him from all servers. Nomy and Boy, if you still disagree please talk to me on steam or something. I'm 100 percent sure he's wallhacking..

4. drunk_superman

Donator

same.. im with jeez i think he is just so good at hiding it over the years.. ive watched him many times.. but i am seriously confident he is hacking.. i always thought he has.. but i got "shouted down" so to speak by the higher beings.. :/

5. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Shouted down by me? o.o

Anyway I'll look at the demo soon. Toz if you have the demo available, please upload it. Thanks.

6. drunk_superman

Donator

it was a figre of speak you and boy thought he wasnt due to the lack of a demmo so he was let free.. :p ahh well im sure he was soo.. :/

7. ToZ

ToZ The Experienced
    Donator

Should be able to, but it'll be tomorrow at around 6pm, so sorry for the wait, and if i deleted it :|

8. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

I'm 100% it's wallhack. Through the whole demo he's aware of the positions of everybody and where everyone will pop out. He pretends as if he doesn't know and his overall "bad" gameplay makes it look like he's clean. But analyze each situation and you can clearly see how it's wallhack. One of the clearest moments is tick 22700.

Like I said in his unban thread before, he's been banned on other servers for wallhack specifically. He was unbanned purely because of the lack of evidence. And I don't care how old his account is.. You can see on his gameplay and aim that he's not really what I'd call a good/skilled player. Not even close.

9. ToZ

ToZ The Experienced
    Donator

http://hellclan.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=5927

10. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

He was unbanned due to lack of evidence, the only thing we saw that time was his steam id which is a low count. There was more possibility of him being a legit person than a hacker since there was no VAC ban. The google result wasnt a hard enough evidence to ban him (non of the bans had demos to proof the ban) and most servers that are run out there can be runing on a different policy (i.e. noob admins). Glad you came up with demo this time around.

11. Boy

Boy Administrator

Sorry I cant see anything dodgy in the demo.. I know he got sound, and there is also radar for him which isn't available in demo for us.. Maybe he is hacking, but the steam id and vac status backs him up. And the demo didnt really proved he was wall hacking..

p.s. Hes lagging in the demo half of the time. And it doesnt even look like hes doing too well tbh..

12. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

Tick 22700. All I have to say. Watch it with wh on.

13. oopseh

oopseh Junior Member

I've watched the demo myself and perhaps I can give you a hand in understanding what is going on and how I play.

The 22700 tick you are referring to shows me running close to the barrier in the middle, using sounds to hear that they are smashing through the other side so I know that when I go around the side that there might well be one in there. Earlier in the round which you don't have on demo is the time when I ignored that and got shot through the gaps in the wood so of course I'm going to be wary of that for other rounds. I then run left to the wall knowing that on the reverse side others will be doing the same, if you look when I pop out I'm not exactly on the player as he has moved more to his right. I then started to look right as moving forward I would of looked in the barrier to see if anyone was there, that's when I saw the other guy moving up the ladder. The final guy I saw his head inbetween the two barriers.

Throughout that demo there were quite a few sounds that if you look out for you can get a rough idea of where people are going.

I really don't mind going through demos explaining myself if it helps you understand what is going on.

Hope it helps =)

14. Boy

Boy Administrator

Ive watched the whole demo.. That would include tick 22700.. Nothing actually seemed dodgy. :S and wid wh on, it only makes a legit player look more dodgy because his pointer might be pointing at someone exactly without them knowing it.. or pre aiming, because is was a small map, its not odd to be pointing at someone while still behind a wall before coming out in open area.

15. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

No Boy. He doesn't aim on the player through a wall once and then moves the crosshair away. On tick 22700 you can see he follows the player with his crosshair through the wall and when he comes around the corner his crosshair is spot on the enemy's head. Has nothing to do with sound at all, it's to far away. Even on a small map.

Please watch tick 22700 again in slow motion. It's very obviouse dude... And after killing one of them, you can see him turn quickly because he knows about the guy who is going to climb up the ladder. After killing him, he immidately turns and knows about the guy inside.

I'm still sure this is wallhack.
    I have a feeling the only reason you don't think it's wallhack is because he has an old account without a VAC ban. How old his account is doesn't really have much to say, he could've started hacking a week ago.

On top of that, he has also been banned and reported on several other forums for wallhack specifically.

16. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

On tick 22700 that wasn't any smashing sounds and you weren't running close to te barrier in the middle. You ran there directly like you did every round, except this time you were well aware of the two people coming towards you in the distance. They didn't shoot through the other side or make any "smashing" sounds what so ever. When you came accross the corner you sat down immidiately and aimed straight on his head which you had followed with your crosshair all the way. You also knew about the corner to the right who were going to climb up the ladder.

Of course you don't.

17. oopseh

oopseh Junior Member

I'm not saying the 2 people I was "aware of" were making the sounds smashing the barrier but the sounds were there FACT. If you cannot hear those sounds then there is not much I can do about that. The two that came towards me do not have any sound as you correctly say you cannot hear that far, however the only options for the oposite team to do is middle, left or right since it's a small map. All I did was prepare for them. The look to the right was to get ready moving forward to look through the middle.

18. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

That smashing sound means people are going INSIDE the building/house in the middle, why didn't you go there then? You went to the left (where the two people you killed went - without making a sound)
    Actually, in the beginning of tick 22700 when you spawn you immediately look through all the walls in the middle and then realize two people going to the left, you then decide to go that way yourself. And you follow them with your crosshair through the wall all the time, and prefires them around the corner.

A guy shooting the planks on the other side of the map doesn't explain that. In fact it doesn't have any relevance at all.
    You think you can get away with silly excuses and blaming sounds that are taken totally out of context.

19. oopseh

oopseh Junior Member

So ok now you admit that there were smashing sounds. The smashing sounds were what gave me a belief that there was someone in the middle, hense why my mouse was looking that way when I was about to move in that direction but stopped as one started to climb up the ladder in front of me. Me chosing the direction to go was just down to chance, I didn't want to have 2-3 ppl in the middle and risk being killed easy so that's why I chose the outside rather than going middle right away.

Also I'm not blaming anything, if there is anything to blame here it's a lack of knowledge that's all.

20. Boy

Boy Administrator

Im only judging based on the demo. Ive told myself that im watching a hacker, but I still cant see any signs of cheat. Ive explained tick 22700 already as what it looks like to me, its something almost all players would do as soon as they come out of spawn, crouch and spray.

And as for other bit of the demo, dont forget players appear on radar if your teammates spotted them. When you see him knowing enemies position, try to look at the surrounding, your teammates, must be taking fire or died by the enemy which will be on the radar, its like a long distance sound. Sadly radar is not available in the demo otherwise it would solve the rest of the mystery..

Vac status Only backs him up but doesn't prove hes not hacking, Ive seen aimboters with clean vac statuses. My judgement is only on whats provided, Demo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.