1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reporting a pay admin abusing his/her power.

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Stylezz, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Stylezz

Stylezz Junior Member

Okay so I was playing jailbreak and this admin, name was Amo:h:Cheezy, kept constantly switching me to the T team, kicked me for NO reason at one point, and just didn't stop switching me from CT to T. The reason the admin gave me for the constant switch or teams was that "I kept playing in disco and NOT helping out the CT team." This is false. I will admit I was in disco almost 100% of the time, but I was helping out the CT team by keeping an eye on the terroists FROM disco. Now, I read through the rules and there is no rule against staying in disco and watching the T's from there. I was helping out my team, but this admin did not take the time to make sure I was. I was just trying to have some more fun and then this admin came in and did all this.

Now, because this is the ]HeLL[ clan, I really dont expect much to be done, mainly because almost all of your admins are bull and dont take control for anything. Some kind of action needs to be taken to the abusers though, as this one. Like I said, you guys have admins that dont do ANYTHING WHATSOEVER, and then you have admins that abuse.

Please do something about this abuse, as this isnt the first time this has happened to me on your jailbreak server.

2. Lenneth

Lenneth Veteran Member

If you don't expect much to be done, why are you bothering to make a post?

Since you expect so little, we'll repay you by living up to your expectations. How does that sound?

3. joejoecow

joejoecow Member
    Donator

Player stylez play as ct and he go to disco every round without helping ct. He did that two maps when I play on server, as this is not ctbannble so he was moved to t why is it a admin abuse? The second map the disco is far away from cell block and he can't possibly help ct(the second map is canydam). This player have no respect to admin on server, he has been ordering admin to do stuff and call admin names. Now from his post he does not repect hell clan.

4. Stylezz

Stylezz Junior Member

Lol, that sounds terrible. Not only would that keep me from taking that back, but that would make your whole clan have a bad rep for not taking any action towards anything. No action taken to this is a problem to me, and my expectation was to say that to make you guys think "oh hey, maybe we should do something, this guy actually LIKES our servers and cares about what goes on". But no, You guys are clearly not open minded enough to see that. I find it quite bull to be honest that you guys favor each and every one of your admins, weather they do something wrong or not.

5. example

example The Experienced

haha thats amouraa you dumbass :D and the rules say if you are moved to T stay T

6. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

There is a rule telling you to stay on the team admin swaps you to. Meaning, when an admin swaps you from CT to T (for whatever reason), you should stay T - not go back to CT... By the looks of your first post, it seems as if you swapped yourself back more than once?

Edit: Why are joejoe and example replying here?

7. Stylezz

Stylezz Junior Member

I do not respect the hell clan? I respect a LOT of your admins, but there are also another lot that I do not respect because they definately do not deserve admin, weather its money for the clan or not. Take Skuller for example (plays on the surf server a lot), He actually takes control when its needed. I respect him, I could make a whole thread about admins I respect and why I respect them. It was abuse, because I was helping the CT team, weather it was from the disco or not, I helped every round in some way.

8. Stylezz

Stylezz Junior Member

To those sayin I changed back to CT that game, no, I did not. I know this is a rule, and so I remained T for the rest of the game. When I got onto CT it was because the game was a new map, and so I had the choice of T or CT. I obviously picked CT, and then this admin moved me back for once again, "not helping team and going to disco". I did help my team, FROM THE DISCO. Therefore, this is admin abuse for the fact that he did not take the time to look at what I was ACTUALLY doing.

9. Amouraa

Amouraa The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

Nice story you got there.

I just switched you once to team T because you were just sitting in the Disco and DIDNT help the CT's out.. Disco was far from the T's and you wouldn't be able to see the T's from it..
    (I switched you on the other map as well but it was the last round anyway)
    I never switched you more than this..

Also you're saying I kicked you for no reason.. tell me about this then, I could've just permanent ban you.. I kicked to calm you down.
    [​IMG]

You dont show respect to our Admins and Players... I dont see a reason to keep you on our Servers..
    You're just complaining about our Admins that they dont do shit about freekillers etc.
    Well just open your eyes.. -.-

10. Stylezz

Stylezz Junior Member

You couldve just banned me? Do you not see the 128371237129 other people on your servers EVERYDAY that say the SAME SHIT about your admins? Come on now, be honest. Why do ALL THE ADMINS HATE ON ME. This is the 4th time that an admin is cherry-picking ME out of a huge crowd of people that do the same things. Literally I dont understand what I did for a ton of admins to come and just pick on me for this shit. Anyways, for the movements of teams, wheather it was on a map I couldnt see the T's from disco or not, I was helping my team. You told me I was not helping, but you were not open minded enough to take the time and look to see that I was.

11. Vmx

Vmx The Experienced

There are 2 stylezz? o.o

12. ReVoLT

ReVoLT Senior Member

You start off by insulting an admins judgement, then you whine that got caught because you didn't follow the rules. Then back to insulting an admin again.

Loving your unban strat.

CT's need all the help they can get, if you were camping on the other side of the map you're not gonna be very helpful are you?

Admins aren't robots, we don't scan every area every second for people breaking the rules, and others will get by. Personally I don't have a problem with you, but I also know Amo isn't stupid.

13. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

I unmuted you from JB yesterday, and you're already in trouble for your having a big mouth?

Why do you play on our servers if you're so unsatisfied with the admins? We don't want complaining and crying kids on the servers mouthing off towards admins all the time. We remove these types of players. If you go to a police officer and tell him "fuck the police", do you think you will get away saying a lot of others say the same thing all the time That's not how it works, grow up and welcome to reality.

It's not a right to play on hell servers. We can remove you any time for any reason. Once again, I don't understand why you play on a server with so many "bullshitt admins and abusers" ?

No, one stylezz and one stylez.

14. Vercetti

Vercetti The Experienced

Now, because this is the ]HeLL[ clan, I really dont expect much to be done, mainly because almost all of your admins are bull and dont take control for anything. Some kind of action needs to be taken to the abusers though, as this one. Like I said, you guys have admins that dont do ANYTHING WHATSOEVER, and then you have admins that abuse.

Now, by saying that. You just disrespected every single admin on our servers. See that's not the best way to approach anything. I think you should find other servers to play on.. Cause after that sentence I doubt any of our admins will like you at all.. I for one don't after this

15. Stylezz

Stylezz Junior Member

I am completely okay with admins not liking me on this server, and I play on this server because the community is great and like I said, some of the admins are really cool and know what they are doing. Jeez. A big mouth? I wasn't whining and complaining, as I wasn't yesterday. I was, once again, explaining how I was playing CT. No, I dont normally play CT like that all the time, but after a whole night of commanding every single round of every single game, I wanted to have some fun. I know that it was not the best decision to disrespect any or all the admins in any way, but I've played on the servers for only 2 months almost (I think) and already having lots of problems doesn't have me think i should give any for the people that I didnt know at first and now I know them as admins that pick on me.

16. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

In your unmute thread there were admins claiming you were freekilling and not doing a good job as a CT (http://hellclan.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=5384&rowstart=0). It was also said you were disrespecting an admin at the time. I gave you a second chance yesterday, and it seems to me as if you haven't learned anything?

Now this comes up and you refuse to apologize and realize maybe you did something wrong - again!

As for these types of threads, I would like you to know that we take them serious and we try to do our job as good as possible. That said, starting a thread stating that most of our admins are bullshit and abusers won't get you very far. I hope you learned and realized that from the replies you got above (I believe you didn't learn anything, wouldn't be the first time, right?).

Anyways, to finish off this thread.
    I will make sure you will be muted again, as you obviously don't know how to act on the servers.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40600455

----

Thought you would listen, obviously not -> http://hellclan.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=5068&rowstart=20
    Banned from JB. Find another server.

17. Stylezz

Stylezz Junior Member

Muted again? For what reason and how long? Yes I know I was disrespecting admins, but they were also not following rules. NO ADMIN ABUSE. I love how action is being taken towards me, but not towards the admins that pay for the admin every month... Hmm, maybe thats the key? Money? Yes, any money involved will restrain any action taken to any player.

As for that other thread and the freekilling, I was NOT freekilling and playing CT the correct way. But lets not go on about that, its not the case.

I know at this point this isn't going to happen, but I would like this admin to ATLEAST get a warning for abuse. But thats obviously not happening, seeing he/she pays every month for it. Just thought I should try it.

18. Jeez

Jeez The Experienced

Read my reply again.

You still haven't realized it was a CLAN MEMBER that swapped you (and that you are reporting), not a PayAdmin.

19. Stylezz

Stylezz Junior Member

Mhm... banning me from JB. Thinking I would listen? What does that post prove? What did you tell me to listen to you for?

I posted that post BEFORE you posted this one, Therefore I was not told to not go to another post and post that. So what does "Thought you would listen, obviously not" mean?

20. Steezus

Steezus The Experienced
    Retired Member Mapper

Amouraa likes a bit of admin abuse now and then, but who cares its just a game. :rlol: