1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spamming/shouting on mic

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Transtastic, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Transtastic

Transtastic Junior Member

Name:         `长征 (china man)

Server:      Jailbreak

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:15892612

Reason:      Hello, i have alot of demos of this guy just mic spamming and shouting its very annoying, he doesnt talk normaly he just shoves his mic in his throat and talks nonsense, i hope these 2 demos are enough...the first one on the map mlcastle untill the 10th round he spams all the time over the rounds, on the 11th round he even started playing music, and after that he chills for a bit... On the second demo i recorded 2 rounds and u can hear him screaming and shouting again without reason. Few days ago the hell admin wildfire warned him not to spam his mic, but this is all he does and its really annoying. If needed ill add the other demos.

Proof: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1rpe7rtnobo2pek/22.dem/file / https://www.mediafire.com/file/q4w4ob4lbafedtl/22_2.dem/file

2. scorsaze

scorsaze Member

lmao chillax noone even complained but ok gag me ig

Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
  3. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Muted for 2 days for spam.

@scorsaze your last and only mute is over a year ago, but you've just come back from a ban. Try to keep a clean record as you have done in the past because if punishments stack up they will get longer. When you use your mic don't shout into it, as this disrupts gameplay.

Here are the mic use rules:
    - English ONLY on mic.
    - Only 1 person at a time on Mic.
    - If someone is speaking on mic, please DON'T speak over them.
    - No spamming microphone, text chat or radio commands.
    - When Warden is giving orders, you may not use your microphone (JB).

Keep to these and you'll be fine.

Thanks for the report.