1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CT unban from Jailbreak (10 years ago lol )

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by FIFI WAS DEXTER, Aug 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FIFI WAS DEXTER

Name:        FIFI was dexter  

Server:     Hell jailbreak

Admin:    unsure of the admin at the time although id imagine he will no longer be contactable as this was coming up to probably about 10 years ago

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:447798 OR 76561198049825503

Reason:      hello so about a decade ago maybe less i used to play JB servers pretty reguarly and enjoyed them alot i actually never freekilled lost my temper and was all around a pretty good player and warden the problem that occured was that i got my friends Irl into it and i remember leaving my computer with my friend at the time whilst i was busy during this time my friend went on a killing spree and basically ruined the game for everyone playing which at the time i was actually pretty annoyed at as i played this server most days

id like to reinforce the fact this was about ten years ago when iwas at school and was 13-14 now im 23 i have a job in the army so the times where i am going to be playing will be short and in evenings after work so intend on having a fully immersive experience and not messing around i understand the rules of jailbreak servers and have the utmost respect for the admins keeping this server still going after all this time ihope that this post is able to shed some light on what happened and get me unbanned from the ct team on one of my old favourite servers as im looking for some old school nostagia and a good fun playing experience it was a very long time ago i was banned and i do genuinely have no idea of who the admin was though i believe he was justified in doing what he did hopefully by my writing this post you can see my intentions of wanting to rectify the wrongs made all that time ago but thank you im going to hop back on the server and play as a T until this gets reviewed any futher info required ill be happy to provide
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 9, 2022, Original Post Date: Aug 9, 2022 ---
    pretty pls

Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
  2. Brandon

Brandon The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

3. FIFI WAS DEXTER

Hi Brandon yeah no worries already done that and it’s all good won’t be a problem if you wouldn’t mind unbanning me I’d be very great full thanks buddy

4. Brandon

Brandon The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

Unbanned from CT.

5. FIFI WAS DEXTER

Still don’t seem to be unbanned bud ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 9, 2022, Original Post Date: Aug 9, 2022 ---
    Am checking now but still says ct nans still enforced on my id

6. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

STEAM_0:1:44779887