1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UNBAN FROM SHOUTBOX

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Woozie(Woozu), Aug 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woozie(Woozu)

Woozie(Woozu) Member

Name:         Woozu

Server:     Forum Shoutbox

Admin:      Boy

SteamID:   

Reason:      I was banned for talking about reports in shoutbox.

I admit that I did talk about a report in shoutbox but now I learned from my mistake and promise that this wont happen again in the future.
    Please dont insta lock this thread since i have enough reasons and proofs that will show to the majority of people that this ban is quite harsh/unfair.

2. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Hi,

You are server banned for using bhop scripts weren't you? What do you need the forums for since you cant even play on our servers? It seems you only came here to troll shoutbox and rate troll posts. Whatever evidence you may have, I congratulate you, this isn't a way to ask for unban. Try again in 6 months.

Good luck!

3. Woozie(Woozu)

Woozie(Woozu) Member

First of all thanks the reply.
    Yes I am server banned but that doesnt mean I'm banned from everything.
    I am visiting this forum a lot to inspect daily reports and also look at other cant like the quite recently announced creative competition and i also congratulate ppl i know from this community when their birthday arrived. The shoutbox comment i did was supposed to be a joke and i thought it would be taken as that. "free ma boy king he did nothing wrong" I think he massfreekilled multiple times in a row and got like 40 ctbans already "he did nothing wrong" perfectly describes these facts right? (Sarcasm btw)
    Rating troll posts, tbh i have no idea what i rated back then but probably were troll posts bc they are funny to read and i dont know where the problem exactly is when i like a message on the shoutbox.
    I dont quite know why this is not a way to ask for an unban considering you have blocked one of my unban requests instantly so to make sure this could be a more detailed discussion i wrote that.
    Thanks for congratulating me so here is my evidence:
    "There are no written rules but ive warned many times on shoutbox not to discuss bans/reports or provoking others."
    This is a quote from a forum conversation i had with you i thought id just quote it and not send the screenshots of the whole thing to keep "privacy" or something (send them here aswell if you allow it).
    So I got banned for breaking a not even readable rule that you cant find anywhere except in the shoutbox for like 2 days bc there is a message limit and the message just disappears. But i get its "Not my fault you didn't know or see".
    What is even more stunning is that apparently a regular called headshot or something like that broke the same "rule" by talking about the same report on the same day directly after i was banned. He was then told by another regular to dont do that and you then did a comment like "too tired to do something". Pretty sure this is favouritsm which is bannable in jb if the admin does it and probably shouldnt be a thing on forums especially when we are talking about bans that can literally stay for 6 months??? Seriously i dont understand the reason for that its not like i stayed banned for about already 3 months but i also apologized and learned from it. Anyways i dont have a screenshot of this maybe somebody out of this lovely community got one in fact this informations was sent by somebody through a screenshot but i dont remember who.

I do have one from another situation though that shows the from boy mentioned "rules" being broken. Now this isnt supposed to be a report and i dont want luke to be banned or anything since that was 3 months ago but here you can see that he is talking about a report and provokes vordr even though the rules say that you cant "...discuss bans/reports or provoke others" in shoutbox. In my opinion favouritism again if you saw that and let it slide again, you could argue that he is trying to solve the report but he isnt a hell member and should remember as i think back then even payadmin that you cant talk about reoports.
    I hope your good luck gave me enough luck to convince you that i do have learned the shoutbox rules now and that i wont misbehave again and get an unban. And going back to ur "aren't you banned for using bhop scripts" yes i am but we can change bc if you insist on unbanning me from the servers i could join the jb server when there are no players online to not destroy gameplay and try to get smac banned again but this time while im recording my keyboard to show that the ban was indeed false. Let me know your thoughts on that (again) in ur reply.

I hope everybody who is currently reading this is having a great day and good luck to all the people that are competing in the creative competition, have seen great stuff so far.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 4, 2022, Original Post Date: Aug 4, 2022 ---
    Ok reading the start of this after posting it makes me vomit already:
    First of all thanks FOR the reply*
    ...and also look at other CONTENT...

To my defense i wrote this on phone

Attached Files:

4. Boy

Boy Administrator

You would've been given perhaps an unban from shoutbox today if your opening post didnt have the following:
    i have enough reasons and proofs that will show to the majority of people that this ban is quite harsh/unfair.

Since you had already tried to "threaten" me with your proofs to show whatever to the majority of people you are trying to gather here, I thought lets see what this guy is going to come up with. I was again close to locking that thread as you had already given me the cocky impression and that was what I meant by not the right way for asking unban - I suppose this post was your big shot.

Basically you are saying you have been shoutbox banned for talking about reports and others did it too and they didn't get banned. Regarding your shoutbox ban, I would have given a warning prior to your free this free that. Yes there wont be written rule for every little add-on we have on our forums such as the shoutbox. The fact that I always warn and ensure the warning is within the readable limit before pulling the ban trigger, because I agree, and feel it maybe unfair for users who just didnt see my warning or users who are directly being reported who get heated and talk about it on shoutbox, which I personally wouldn't class as Trolling. Regarding others not getting punished, well, mind your own business. You wouldn't know who is getting shoutbox banned, who is getting warned privately, how many chances someone has had. I do not wish to disclose it to you who I am warning or punishing neither. You find it unfair? feel free to pack your bags because if thats what you think im doing, wasting my time trying to favourtize a player within a community thats been running for donkey years, If you feel the clan members are made up of that, then I am glad you are banned.

Regarding your server ban(s):
    First you get caught by a clan member for having bhop cheats. You got banned and you came on forums to ask for unban, you were given a chance, thinking it "maybe" a "human error" we gave you the benefit of the doubt. Guess what happens next? An automated smac ban, and for what? For bhop cheats. Now pay attention here, if this was the other way around where first you get banned by smac and then an admin finds you dodgey, you could argue the first incorrect ban had influence on admin's decision. But how can one be legit after first getting caught by a human and then a automated system catches them for the same thing? We have had many players who played and are still playing on our servers, everyday, for long hours - why dont they get randomly smac'd? The bottom line is, your case is quite easy and straight forward. Lifting your server ban is out of question. Il see what you have to say in your next post, let me know if you want me to cover anything else and il decide to unban you from shoutbox or not because as of now, to the clan you are a banned cheater who was trolling on shoutbox which is the type of tone you will be dealt with and I hope you can see this from that point of view.

5. Woozie(Woozu)

Woozie(Woozu) Member

"...Why dont they get randomly smacced?"
    Smac is a great system which will detect most of the cheaters by notes which probably are perf streak and the jumps that are done till the next jump. Most players are using scroll which i dont. When i got banned i had a pretty good perf streak which probably was about 6 which often got me flagged on the mg server of the unloze community. So i had a perf streak which probably is a way it decides of its cheater. And now again i bhop with spacebar so i only do 1 jump and never multiple times before a jump as scrollers do. So me hitting a perf streak which is pretty high and me only doing 1 jump I completly match in to a bhop script. I have shown how I bhop before but you never got to see any logs with an handshow which is why i am suggesting this unban so i can ONLY join when the server is not populated me putting up a handshow and try get banned again. If i would join when the server is populated you can ban me instantly and will never hear from me again.
    What do you think

6. Boy

Boy Administrator

What do you think?

7. Woozie(Woozu)

Woozie(Woozu) Member

I think thats pretty sad
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 5, 2022, Original Post Date: Aug 5, 2022 ---
    But i have tried more on this server than on another one i got banned from recently for the same reason (they even got demo but it legit shiws nothing). So idk learn from that or something idk lol
    Farewell my brothers and sisters
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 5, 2022 ---
    Very nice book btw

We don’t fight by destroying. We fight for the good in the world, by creating the good in the world.

We teach.

As parents and as teachers we fight for good by teaching our children.

We teach them how to consider an opinion that is different from their own, without adopting it and without condemning it. To simply see a new perspective.

We teach them to hold to their beliefs, and show others the civility that allows them to do the same.

We teach them to respect others and to take responsibility for their actions.

We teach them to see beyond themselves and beyond today.

We teach them they are loved, so they know how to give love.

We show them the good in this world, and we teach them to be the good in this world.

Because it’s worth fighting for.

When I feel overwhelmed by big, scary things in this world, I first follow the advice of Mr. Rogers (and his mom) and “look for the helpers”. The first responders, the bystanders that selflessly step into the hero role, the volunteers. There are always so many inspiring helpers. And second, I remind myself that when the world feels out of control, that even in the face of those big, scary things, often the most powerful action I can take lies in my simple work with little people. That having a positive impact on just one person creates a ripple that can be felt throughout the world and over generations.

Gandalf, the wise wizard in the trilogy, explained it this way, “Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. It is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.”

I believe that.

8. Boy

Boy Administrator

I cant comment on other servers - they can have their own rules. As far as we are concerned, you've had two chances (most only get one), you blew them both and I think the ban is pretty fair. And I ain't going to quote a book.

You said something about you learned the shoutbox rules now and that you wont misbehave again?

9. Woozie(Woozu)

Woozie(Woozu) Member

I was specifically referring to the shoutbox there but since nothing happened and ppl are saying stuff "like nice book not gonna read that gud that happened or sry that it happened" here is another one:

Basically the title, i am a full time discord moderator and right now i am managing 10 servers at once, I enjoy my job, i enjoy interacting with different communities and it's nice that people recognize me in all the chats, Recently my mother has been nagging me to get a job even though discord is my job. We had family and cousins over for dinner once and they were discussing their job prospects , My cousin is a firefighter and was talking about how physically exhausting it can be to climb ladders and manage the fire equipment. I also say that my job is hard and that my fingers get tired and that i have to do special hand/finger stretches so i dont get carpal tunnel. I heard my brother smirk and i realized that none of them take what i love to do seriously, so i stormed back to my room
    A few weeks passed and i was in the middle of getting a promotion and training to become an admin when my mother opened the door and asked to speak to me , i sighed and deafened myself since i was on call, She looked at me with sad eyes and said 'Honey your father and i are kicking you out in 2 weeks if you dont get a job" , I replied telling her that once again this is my job, she then asked if i make any money from it which i replied one of the owners bought me a month of nitro for helping manage a discord raid, she told me that she didnt understand what nitro was or what a raid was, she once again told me or thats it, I am 28 years old, this is my dream and my passion, i am in the middle of completing my training and getting my admin certificate, i dont even want to imagine what my kittens would do without me if i cant go on my pc to use discord
    What should i do? Any advice? Please help me because i am serious

Gn boy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.