1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lea Ctbans without a proper reason

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Prodexs <3, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Prodexs <3

Prodexs <3 Junior Member
    Donator

Name:         lea

Server:      Jailbreak

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:195719196

Reason:      unfair ctban

Proof: The following videos show that I've been giving freedays after normal days and lea "warned me" not to do that but it's totally okay to give freedays after normal days, lea "warned me" for not going ct or else i'll be ctbanned. also if lea didnt have an appropriate reason to ctban me, why would lea do that? admin abuse? please hell members help because this is just total b.s.

https://youtu.be/GciNr1QXGRU

https://youtu.be/O_MLPyYcvzo

https://youtu.be/IUrWwLtdaLI

2. lea

lea Junior Member

Hello! So first of all u are just trolling nothing else. What is the reason giving instantly freeday? If u don't wanna command why don't you just let take warden to someone else? I just give u several warning not to do that removed your warden, swapped to t, told u to stay t.

Attached Files:

3. RandomGlitch

RandomGlitch Senior Member
    Donator

4. Prodexs <3

Prodexs <3 Junior Member
    Donator

have I do two freedays in a row?
    "No"
    have I broken any rule? or did u make ur own rules and ctbanned me based on that?
    "Prodexs didnt break any rules"

Then why did u warn me? u have no right to warn me rather than ctban me.
    and if I did break any rules, please prove me wrong and post ur evidence here.

Yes, that's not breaking any rules neither.
    also thank you for posting this file, this also shows that I didnt break any rules and Lea "warned me" by making up her own rules and CT banned me afterwards

This is what you call "Admin abuse"
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 3, 2022, Original Post Date: Aug 3, 2022 ---
    Also, Champ said "Go back to your country" That was a very racist comment but it's cool because Champ is cool

5. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Hi,

The reason for ctban isn't because you were giving 2 freedays in a row. The reason is because you kept giving freedays too often - from all videos ive watched you are hardly commanding and spamming freeday. Multiple players felt you were trolling on CT. Just to clarify, we don't want a freeday after every normal round. The same reasons why we have limit on the special days - spamming them gets boring. And if it happens to be the same CT who is commanding freeday everytime they have warden then I think they may not be fit to be a CT and should learn how to command.

There isnt any admin abuse, the PayAdmin warned you before moving and ctbanning you. They were only trying to keep a fun and enjoyable atmosphere on the server. Play out the CTban as T and be careful next time.

With regards to Champ, you can make a separate report if you want.

Thanks

6. nicky

nicky Junior Member

I'm pretty sure you can get swapped by a admin if you're doing a bad job as a CT and the fact that you were constantly giving freedays which I saw for myself and ruining your fellow cts chances to give orders is what I call "BEING A BAD CT" I think lea did good in swapping you to T because it's clear that you're #1 killing the server #2 hiding somewhere till lr delaying the round for who knows how long and #3 reporting a staff member because you think you were right it what you think you did.
    Being a BAD CT gives any pay or hell admins the RIGHT to swap you. You're usually a not to bad ct, I don't know what happened to you today but I and everyone else would rather you be a better ct and not what you were today.

7. Prodexs <3

Prodexs <3 Junior Member
    Donator

I gave two freedays on two different maps, how is that too often?

i commanded the second round on a different map normally, and as you see from the videos i posted, i wasn't trolling as a warden.

I've never gave two freedays on the same map. and as you can see, its two different maps from the video i posted and the video random posted.

Please Boy, explain how was that too often? and how can they ctban without having evidence to back it up.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 3, 2022, Original Post Date: Aug 3, 2022 ---
    Also, the first time I gave a freeday, Lea "warned me", and the second time they swapped me. If i was making a freeday every round or more than once on a map, I would understand, but I gave a freeday after I actually tried to be a warden, and didnt "Troll" while i was commanding, and my commands were clear, also my cts, that isn't my fault and by giving a freeday after a round that bad would make the cts more responsible the next rounds.

8. Boy

Boy Administrator

I am going by whats provided here, based on the videos and the comments made by players in them. Multiple accounts accusing you to be trolling and giving freedays too often. Clearly the players aren't happy for you to be wardening.

Looking at your previous CTbans, I am quite satisfied with the conclusion that you have been voteban abusing on yourself multiple times. Would you like a permanent CT ban based on this evidence?
    upload_2022-8-3_22-40-24.png

Id say stop digging yourself further into it. You dont have long left until unban.

9. Prodexs <3

Prodexs <3 Junior Member
    Donator

So basically what you're saying is that I cant ctban myself for doing something wrong? all the past ctban initiated by me is for me doing actually bad and deserve a ctban. if that so, i'll never votectban myself again.

All the evidence which has been posted here is for you to decide what to do next.
    and if your decision is to leave it be, then thats how it's going to be, but I asked a few questions about clarifying your decision. that was it.
    Sorry if I thought I was mistreated, never happening again.

10. Boy

Boy Administrator

Based on that, the amount of times you have CTbanned yourself for being a bad CT, ive decided you are indeed not fit for CT.

Ive extended your CTban to perm.

Good luck.

11. Prodexs <3

Prodexs <3 Junior Member
    Donator