1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by maximum white, May 26, 2022.

1. maximum white

maximum white Member

Just asking: is it normal If a t(lets call him Nigel) says that he can give up the gun for lr, warden says yes, Nigel comes to him, give up the gun and warden says that Nigel doesnt have lr?

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

I believe it's allowed, as the warden decides this. It's a way to save the round and continue commanding it. See it as a pardon for the T while he had a gun.

Unless, you mean something else?

3. maximum white

maximum white Member

Nigel: can i give gun for lr?
    Warden:Yes, come here
    *Nigel gives gun*
    Warden: go back, you dont have lr

4. wik50

wik50 Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Warden is the one who always decides whats going to happen or not. But I would say giving someone lr for getting a gun is unfair as there are loads of games to reach lr. But sure warden can deny a T certain things like pardon etc

5. Suicide

Suicide Senior Member

Wouldnt that be a trick command? Thats like saying winner of this game gets lr and afterwards saying that the winner doesnt get lr? The T doesnt need to be pardonned by the way, as the T had the gun holstered and wasnt rebelling in maximum his example (if i understand this example correct).

Imo if you dont want to trade a gun for lr, think of a better way as a commander. For instance, let the person pick a game he wants to play.

6. Jacob ™

Jacob ™ Senior Member
    Donator

if the warden gives someone LR for giving up a gun, I'd say thats unfair.

But after they have done that, if they take it away, its a trick command and that is not allowed.

7. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Okey that's a different story, in that case giving LR for a gun, I would say no for that, I would rather let the T pick a game to play for example. As indeed this would be unfair for the other Ts, (as they can get LR easily). In this case, it would be better to figure it out in a different way as a warden so we can avoid favoritism or trick commands in the future.

In short, this shouldn't be allowed no. In my time as admin, we didn't 'allow' this, and pretty sure it still isn't. Maybe we can get a reply from a Clan Member so this stays stuck to the Jailbreak guide/suggestions or if they have more info about this.

Guide: https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/20440/
    Suggestion: https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/1601/

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. move like a human

what about telling someone they're pardoned and then killing them? would not accepting it but telling them to come back and then kill them be allowed?

9. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

That's not allowed. If the warden pardoned a escaped T, he's allowed to come back. Ofcourse if the T rebels or has a gun and tries to kill you, you can kill them.

They are only allowed to come back without any guns.

10. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

It would be favouritism as there was not an equal opportunity for all non rebelling/pardoned t's to get LR.

11. Japi

Japi Member
    Donator

Well the Ts should have thought about that when deciding which cell to spawn in!