1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woof RACISM

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by FARID, May 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FARID

FARID Newbie

Name:         Woof

Server:      178.32.60.130:27033 Hell Football Server

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:55435304

Reason:      Racism

Proof:
    https://seupload.com/At3/Counter-strike__Source_2022.05.20_-_21.38.30.05.DVR_Trim.mp4
    https://seupload.com/At2/Counter-strike__Source_2022.05.20_-_21.38.35.06.DVR.mp4

Hello Guys, today i was on your Server and that guy " woof " said stuffs like : muslims are only killers, and he dropped the " N " Bomb, thats not fair i want you to know that i hope that this guy gets Perm banned and that he deservse that shit, i recorded that and i hope you will perm ban him because there is no apologize on this shit. Fuck Racism, Fuck Nazis. This is not fair, you cant say stuffs like that, i dont care about soccer i just play that shit because im getting bored sometimes, and im not often on your server, im doing this because of humanity, and i dont want to play with people like that who are saying racism things, watch the videos and do your own opinion.

2. braauwna

braauwna Newbie

It is how that is

Last edited: May 20, 2022
  3. L҉o҉Z҉ N҉o҉o҉B҉ x҉D

i was playing and i hear that, what woof saying ...is not funny :/

4. MSN Blaz

MSN Blaz Junior Member

Bonjour, oui je suis témoin du fait que des propos injurieux envers les musulmans sont prononcés à plusieurs reprises je me sens en partie très contrarié par c'est propos racistes envers m'a religion.

5. Woof

Woof Junior Member

im actually too stupid to think of an apology so i just wanna say sorry for the things i said i actually am brain dead and say things without realizing it, it's my mental disorder. I will no longer react to negativity and just try to be more positive and nice to people. it's just so hard because the game is so competitive and fustrating at times everyone trys to dick compare and show DOMINANCE and stuff like that. So it makes me react to stupidity. I actually respect every type of people muslim and black people. I listen to rap music bro sorry for being stupid i will try not to react anymore to negative things i love you all and i know some people dont like me i understand because i barely like myself so how can others like me? sorry again lets move on from this GOOD VIBES DAWG

6. FARID

FARID Newbie

You said to me : all muslims are killers, fuck all muslims, you drop the " N " bomb, you can't apologize for those words! there is no apologize. if you wont get perm banned i swear i wont understand the whole community.

7. Woof

Woof Junior Member

--- Double Post Merged, May 21, 2022, Original Post Date: May 21, 2022 ---
    also i never said that, i asked you about the religion, you misunderstood now stop trying to put words in my mouth i am normally nice u just have bad first impressions on people, i am always nice to people in the server sometimes in a bad mood yeah but who isn't? it's not easy to always be friendly towards these players especially match hereos like you still show more respect than you and i am not racist if you think that you are just weird...

bro you just tryna get me back from the past when i posted u on the forums for ur toxicity listen just mute me if u dont like me, simple as that case closed goodnight kid

8. wik50

wik50 Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

@FARID keep in mind when a HeLL-member looks at a case we include what is reported, old and new punishments etc.
    However the ones he has is pretty old, and as in any case telling us what punishment they should get will not help.
    You report someone, display the evidence if present, personal oppinions doesn't matter.
    He also makes an effort to apoligize which we will include when deciding.

@✪ Cr7 Keep in mind you have old punishments with the same reason(racism). I hope the apology you make is sincere.

Muted for 3 days.

Thanks for the report!

Last edited: May 23, 2022
  9. L҉o҉Z҉ N҉o҉o҉B҉ x҉D

hi admins, he wasnt muted for 3 days btw^^

10. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

upload_2022-6-5_19-27-22.png

Next time you will get forum banned for posting here without any useful information.

11. L҉o҉Z҉ N҉o҉o҉B҉ x҉D

sry i thought woof...my mistake :lipssealed::whew:

12. L҉o҉Z҉ N҉o҉o҉B҉ x҉D

It is the same guy and same story....i dont know why he has not Perma ban.
    He keeps insulting us with swear words every time, that's enough now. It even goes as far as threatening to kill a player. I don't have that on video right now. If I had it, I would send it to the FBI, because the person lives in Canada... This is supposed to be proof, if anything happens, don't say anything, you don't know anything because we reported it beforehand

(We banned him for 25mins?i dont know)

https://ibb.co/j5qQjF9
    https://ibb.co/FBWNdJF
    https://ibb.co/9nhbwkK
    https://ibb.co/TwpwHjM
    https://ibb.co/gtSkH9G

please cooperate

thx all

13. Boy

Boy Administrator

Too late, we cant leave you alone if you try to voteban the whole server.

Banned.

Thanks!

14. L҉o҉Z҉ N҉o҉o҉B҉ x҉D

He is back with new acc or VPN join in...he called Jon i have no ip yet

15. Boy

Boy Administrator

STEAM_0:1:753162390

Banned.

16. Woof

Woof Junior Member

Everyone in the server abuses this feature. And ofc I'm the one who pays for it. Maybe you should remove this feature? So the new players have a chance without some egoist sweaty try hard votebanning him. I don't even voteban the new players anymore only the regulars who provoke me like this guy for example "Loz Noob" he's one of the worst of them all. Especially for stooping this low just to get rid of me. I guess he enjoy's ruining people's lives. Nice guy. Great server! I'll accept the ban these kids turn you toxic anyway. Thanks! Good luck!

17. Boy

Boy Administrator

Its okay, I have gone through the logs. You joined the server and started votebanning everyone. That's not normal. Also the fact that you have bypassed your ban using your alt account leaves us no room for any further discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.