1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CT Ban

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Don Striker, May 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don Striker

Don Striker Newbie

Name:         Don Striker

Server:     ]Hell[ JailBreak [ENG] Server

Admin:      Davearo

SteamID: STEAM_0:015612501

Reason:      

I was the only CT. I gave orders, which were disobeyed. I gave warning shots and they kept disobeying me, which led to their deaths. The admin joined later in the server, and without asking, he simply banned me from CT and muted me for 180 hours (thinking I freekilled two guys), even after I said I gave orders and warning shots - he simply didn't cared. He later proceeded to provoke me saying "did you say anything Don? I can't hear you", and killing me thoughout the game for the simplest of reasons. That encouraged other players to say the same thing, and I was unable to defend myself because I was muted. The admin joined CT and was so strict (not hesitant to kill others) that the server quickly lost a lot of players.
    I just want to be unbanned, because I truly believe this was very unfare.

2. Vengeance

Vengeance Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Hi Don Striker,

Can you check your steam id for me as I cant see any CT ban on record.

Cheers
    --- Double Post Merged, May 19, 2022, Original Post Date: May 19, 2022 ---
    Don Striker STEAM_0:1:19913875 Steam ID Banned for swapping back to CT.

@D҉A҉V҉E҉

do you have demo for this?

3. D҉A҉V҉E҉

D҉A҉V҉E҉ Member
    Donator

Can you please provide me the date of action? Then I will take a look. ( I title my dates by date )

4. Vengeance

Vengeance Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Date is 15th May

5. D҉A҉V҉E҉

D҉A҉V҉E҉ Member
    Donator

Give me a few minutes please. I will watch which one of the demos it is and post the correct one asap. ( so I dont waste much of your time )
    --- Double Post Merged, May 20, 2022, Original Post Date: May 19, 2022 ---
    I will drop it by tomorrow.
    upload_2022-5-20_0-7-25.png

It is one of these , but it will take some time for me to check. I can also drop them all if u prefer?
    I will take a look tomorrow during daytime on them and when I found the situation I will post it.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 20, 2022 ---
    I have checked all the demos I had titled that day and unfortunately I couldnt find the situation where u were as CT.
    Now, I do know that it is complete nonsense that I would CT ban someone without me seeing what happened.

First of all if someone freekills, a voluntary slay would always be the fix. If the CT refuses , I will give him a hand. If he freekills multiple rounds , I most likely swap the CT to T and warn them if they go back CT to get a CT ban.

I do remember the case however and I remember that I did Swap u to T. You asked why and I gave u the explanation whereby u went back to ct and start insulting me. I gave u a warning for disrespecting other players/admins with a ctban as u swapped back. U kept however disrespecting whereby I gave you a Gag.

Now I zouldnt freekill a freekiller later when Im CT as I'm not a kid of 14 anymore ( for a long time ).

As I could not find the correct demo , I'd say you are lucky and the ctban can be revoked.
    But however, make sure that you respect the server rules.
    If you don't and like to troll, whereby u get swapped , then listen and stay T , so u wont get surprised of getting ct-banned.
    And for sure , do not insult any other admins or players.

It must stay a fun community for everyone.

For next time I know now how the demo's work ( outside of the recoding part that I already knew ) , so I will classify them better and organise them better. Make sure it does not happen again, because next time I will easily find the correct demo.

thanks.

6. Vengeance

Vengeance Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Can be unbanned from CT as there is no demo, please bump an admin in game if I have not done it before you join.

If you need to speak to an admin in game while your muted you can use team chat followed by @ for future reference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.