1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ctban and gag

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by renko, May 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. renko

renko Member

Name:         renko (vlad in report)

Server:     jb

Admin:      boy

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:95980168

Reason:      i got ctbanned for "CTbanned for not being able to clarify his kills when player questions it" so i went through the entire demo and copied the entire chat and pasted it on notepad and highlited every message darkcolossus had sent throughout that entire demo and not ONCE did he ask why he was killed,[​IMG] Instead he insults me saying pizda mati (fuck your mom) and does a votectban without asking why he was killed (he was killed for running on a zombie freday) Then he continues doing this throughout the entire demo every time he gets killed he cries freekill and insults and does a votectban so knowing that i can't do anything about the abuse he was doing because boy has told me to not post in the report section again (because i reported a guy doing votekick/voteban on me multiple times) i got frustrated and angry so i started insulting him back and i know i shouldn't have done it i was in the wrong but it is what it is and i am sorry for the disrespect, But i don't see the reason in me getting a perm ctban for "not explaining my kills when player questions it" Because he NEVER QUESTIONED IT.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 11, 2022, Original Post Date: May 11, 2022 ---
    Also it takes at least 20 seconds to load a thread and post something because boy has put fake lag on my forum account again for no reason

2. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Watch the demo again and see if you can find the part where you respond to a T "What freekills? braindead cunt.".

Also, your unban thread is just like how your reports used to be, one sided. Why not extract the transcript of your chat?

Stay gagged and CTbanned.

3. renko

renko Member

"a T" which is the same guy who had been insutling me throughout the entire demo and saying freekill every time he was killed, I had killed 3 rebels that round and it also said in the chat aswell [​IMG] even here he hasn't questioned why they were killed (even though he can see the rebel message in chat)

And why would i need to post my chat here when i am already gagged for it and have already admitted to being disrespectful aswell here and apologized for it?

4. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Thanks for the screenshot, ive already saw this in the demo, and a lot more. We dont want CTs to respond "you braindead cunt" when being questioned about freekills, especially 3 freekills.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.