1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UnbanAppeal

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Eggo#9887, May 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eggo#9887

Eggo#9887 Junior Member

Name:         DavidM(New account/Old got vac-banned)

Server:     Jailbreak/178.32.60.130

Admin:      Nomy

SteamID:   76561199276919076(New)

Reason:      Alt(reason on top/Masskilling/And something else i dont remeber but im sorry :{)

2. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Hi, so you were originally perm banned on STEAM_0:0:504285814 for Racism, Troll, MFK and Avoiding voteban.

Yesterday, you were caught joining the server with an alt account STEAM_0:0:658326674. Since you were perm banned on your old account, we wouldn't just allow you back on without seeking unban.

Now, do you confirm this was you? https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/44317/

What do you have to say about your previous bans in March and April?

3. Eggo#9887

Eggo#9887 Junior Member

I have to say that im truly sorry about what happend and i wont doo it ever again i was haveing a bad day and i just kept being killed over and over without any reason and nothing happend to the guy who did it and i just took my anger out on the players without thinking of the future im sorry ok and i wont doo it ever again and i confirm it was me! :(

4. Boy

Boy Administrator

And why did you get VAC banned on your previous account?

5. Eggo#9887

Eggo#9887 Junior Member

I honestly dont know i was just cassually playng on an bhop server and suddently it disconected me and it sayd vac-banned and i tryed to search up why and how to unban myself but i coudnt doo anything about it and i think it might have been an vac-ban wave or something but i got my friend to barley buy me the game again so i could play and i wanted to apologise and start playng again on the server as there is no other jb server like this one :(

6. Boy

Boy Administrator

Clearly you used some Bhop hack for the VAC ban which again isn't allowed on our server.

There are a number of reasons that made up the perm ban on your previous account;

Mass freekilling
    spamming admin chat and whining
    spamming mic/chat
    racism
    trolling
    avoiding voteban
    Ghosting

If you are reported for either one of these reasons again, that would mean you are not sorry and you never understood what was being asked from you.

I will unban your new account tomorrow so make sure you have gone through your previous bans reasons and the report thread that was linked above to ensure non of this happens again.

7. Eggo#9887

Eggo#9887 Junior Member

ty very much yes and NO i did not use any kind of hack on my account ever on any games

8. Boy

Boy Administrator

Neither have I, but i never got a VAC ban, none of my friends ever got a VAC ban for not using any kind of hack. so...

Anyway hopefully your new account stays VAC free.

9. Eggo#9887

Eggo#9887 Junior Member

Ty and i have a request for unbanning (maybe) my NEW account today? Couse tomorrow i have to go somewhere and i wont be able to play sadly and next week i have tests that i have to start working on?

10. Boy

Boy Administrator

Nope, I reduced the ban to 1 day and it auto expires at around midnight your time so in 1.5 hours from now. It wont be reduced any lower sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.