1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unsilence appeal

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by katanYa, May 5, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katanYa

katanYa Junior Member

Name: katanYa

Server: CSS jailbreak

Admin: WASD

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43587027

Reason: i'm extremly sorry for my racism and annoying behiavor i have no excuses i was wrong extremly wrong and i hope you can forgive me i took this time off to think about everything i was fighting with my self trying to be a way better person trying to change everything and i hope i succeded i had alot of fun playing on your jailbreak server and i realized i made alot of people laugh and alot of people mad i hope this time if you can forgive me i will only make people laugh without being annoying and being a good person 30 minutes ago i had alot of nostalgia memories about this server and all the fun i had in it and how i messed it all up i would be extremly happy if you can forgive me and see how much i changed

2. wik50

wik50 Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Silenced by @Wasp, please wait for him to reply.

3. Wasp

Wasp The Experienced
    Donator

Hi katanYa,

Previous unsilence request (10/07/2021) - https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/43383/

As explained in the previous thread, you were lucky to avoid a permanent server ban, so the silence will not be removed.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.