1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

abuse off ctban

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by SecurityGirl, Apr 25, 2022.

1. SecurityGirl

SecurityGirl Junior Member

Name:   REPORTED "❎ Zezima ❎ - #AbdelNasser my Deagle_Mester

Server:      JB

SteamID:   REPORTED STEAM_0:1:20273419 My STEAM_0:1:158268564

Reason:     hi i was ct at 4 PM and there was plenty off space to be ct. and zezima started a ctban against me and i didnt do anything wrong yea im muted and cant command but still there was plenty off space to be ct. and even iff there was no space and someone wanted to be ct i just swap to t but big off a deal there. i dont care to be 25 minuttes alive to get it removed but i do care about getting ctbanned falsely

Proof:

Attached Files:

2. ❎ Zezima ❎

❎ Zezima ❎ Junior Member

hi deagle mester,
    you were the only ct and not being a warden or using the mic. I'm sorry for the 25 min ban but I believe this is the rule and not abuse.

3. SecurityGirl

SecurityGirl Junior Member

hi zezima he left ct the other ct there was for me got kicked off and i think 2 minuttes after he joined ct again but there was plenty off space to be ct

4. ❎ Zezima ❎

❎ Zezima ❎ Junior Member

happy to see you back on CT now bro, but it ruins the game when there are no wardens with mic. I think it's better to just join CT when the server is really full to just support the wardens when there are plenty of wardens w/ mic on CT.

5. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I dont think you can force a CT to command when he is the only one and is muted. This isn't not against server rules. You are welcome to play as CT and command if there isnt anyone else willing to do so.