1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BHOP Macro not on purpose

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by fawN, Apr 21, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fawN

fawN Newbie

Name:         fawN@nOSTALGIA'

Server:     Jailbreak

Admin:      none.

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:95472896

Reason:      
    1. I just started playing CSS again for nostalgia and joined the JB server i completely forgot that I had AHK on for bhopping on a bhop server which allows it which resulted in me pressing space forgetting about it and getting instantly banned, I can assure you this is something I'll never do again as all I wanna do is play JB and feel the nostalgia flow thru haha, I'm not a hacker nor do I ever intend on hacking on any server, you got my word on that.
    2. I'm not lying honestly, sucks that I got banned on the only english JB server for pressing space x) (Forgot to turn off my macro from the bhop server which allows auto bhopping)

2. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Hi,

Appreciate you being upfront and honest about leaving the AHK on. However, looking up your steam ID shows you were banned on another server just yesterday for a different type of hack. Which indicates you got more than just AHK going on after coming back from a long break.

Unfortunately this steam ID will not be unbanned, you are welcome to come back on a brand new steam ID if you wish.

Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.