1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add an admin on Soccer Community ?

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by Jugurtha, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Jugurtha

Jugurtha Newbie

Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I wanted to warn you that the toxic atmosphere reigns on this server. There are always two or three players who insult, harass and talk like vulgar children. It can be annoying for adult players who come to play quietly and have fun in silence.

Is it possible that you add an admin available for cleaning this ambience and let these vulgar players serve as an example? I would like to apply because I have never seen one admin on this server. Thank you for reading and listening.

Have fun!

2. Brandon

Brandon The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

Hi Jugurtha,

If there are players breaking rules you can notify admins on our discord or DM admins on steam, you can join our discord server here. In addition you can record rule-breaking players and then report those players here, please keep in mind the rules regarding player reports.

You can also try to apply for PayAdmin if you wish to contribute to the community :)

3. Ge0➆

Ge0➆ Member
    Donator

I can suggest my self for that role

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1