1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rasep Freekill

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by CJ CMC, Oct 23, 2021.

1. CJ CMC

CJ CMC Member

Name:  Rasep       

Server:  Jailbreak

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:561168251 

Reason:  I tried to mess about a bit by bhopping about the spray and literally flinched at a CT then Rasep came Freekilling me afterwards when i went to his spray. He also freekilled someone else for no reason some people clarified.     

Proof:

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

How is this a freekill?

You can clearly see that you rushed a CT but failed with bhopping and just got killed in the end. Everyone else (from the Ts) were on the spray except for you. When you risk rebelling and fail, don't make a report but accept your fail and just continue with the game please.

Please do not report such things again as it's your own fault since you take the risk yourself. Next time, it will just get ignored.

Thanks for the report anyway!

3. luke

luke Member
    Donator

Hello CJ, It was abit of a mess given the command was "get into deathrun".. you disobeyed hes command before terrorists went into deathrun.

Just bare in mind, this section is for serious reports only mate.

4. CJ CMC

CJ CMC Member

Kenny, Mate you can literally hear him 5 seconds after move to die at the start. Yes it was a fail of a Bhop and your literally ignoring the fact that he killed another 2 as sure of that. Say for example if one T was going for the gun without me saying go to the gun to die and if I kill him he gets complained its a freekill and when T's go outside medic, then I say go outside medic even slightly outside medic to die and if I kill them what do they do? They complain for a freekill then about 4 admins accuse me from freekilling others.

It makes no sense, literally 5 people on this server (I'm guessing) says that that's a freekill 2 people then admins don't really care. Its only the times I do something wrong as Warden I get questioned by admins about freekill and I find that as a joke. I have learnt from my mistakes from freekilling now I slay before T's votectban me.

If I risk myself then that's fine at least it was confidence and at least a try. But I call that a Joke if your message is a threat by getting banned on the server. And Luke I'm being honest here but what do you mean for "serious reports" may as well put that on funny jailbreak moments on source chat forums.

Joke.JPG
    This image shows me bhopping now, you see one guy bottom of me even taking steps forward and what do you mean about everyone on Raseps spray except for me? They were literally 2 metres apart from each other you can't expect a perfect stack Kenny all the time because several t's were rushing Rasep and he did nothing about it.

So if I'm summing this up Kenny, but your taking the mick.

5. luke

luke Member
    Donator

Heya CJ, when i say serious reports, im talking about people hacking, massfreekills, racism, bullying.

Anyone freekilled is welcome to tell an ingame admin (this time would of been me). But looking at your demo i can clearly see you didnt follow orders and i would suggest anyone who is freekilled reports it to an admin. Ofcourse we do use demos but we can't take action ingame without see'ing it or being asked by the person being freekilled.

6. CJ CMC

CJ CMC Member

Reason i don't wanna say to any admins cuz they won't even care they'll just ignore it

7. luke

luke Member
    Donator

That really isn't true, there isn't alot of us admining the server and on busy days it really is hard to control the server... I know you've had some problems with us but, we really do try and help.. We have to warn people over and over and over.. and myself i try and give short punishments and i still get hated for it even tho im actually helping them.. Just bare with us

8. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

What do you mean by 2 meters? Everyone else was on the spray, or just a few inches away. You were literally near the medic trying to rush and kill a CT. but you got killed while trying to get into the stack again. Like Luke mentioned, you could've talked this through with him via admin-chat. This can be done by typing in teamchat and starting with @ (example: @Hi, i got freekilled by ... - can u do something?)

Here is a shot from your own video about your spot:
    upload_2021-10-24_0-38-13.png

Please watch your own evidence again before you make statements like that. Next time try to be abit calm and contact an admin, or accept your failure, it's okey to fail sometimes when you rebel.

We always react to admin messages when we have one, no one gets ignored. If you feel like your message gets ignored, try asking again. I'm pretty sure each admin will help you if you have a problem. We are here to help but we are also human don't forget that, we cannot see everything 24/7, just repeat if you need help in the future.

Thanks for the reply Luke, and for the report CJ!

9. CJ CMC

CJ CMC Member

Ok that's fair yes I failed to Rebel but if you watch on the vid what about the other kills he made after all t's went to deathrun? Like I mean he literally killed mystik and I never see a problem what was wrong because some T's in this deathrun map can stack in the corner.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 24, 2021, Original Post Date: Oct 24, 2021 ---

Yeah not really against you in any direction, I thought that rasep freekilled me.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 24, 2021 ---
    Heres another Freekill I got today when I got on

Name: Zeuss3307

Server: Jailbreak

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:550050926

Proof:

10. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Make a separate report if it is about a new player. I will assume you are happy with the outcome of this thread since you're opening a new report.