1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IamBusyGrandma free killed me

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Prodexs <3, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Prodexs <3

Prodexs <3 Junior Member
    Donator

Name: IamBusyGrandma

Server:      Jailbreak

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:94230324

Reason:      He freekilled me cuz i was knifing the wall

Proof: in the dem file
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 23, 2021, Original Post Date: Oct 23, 2021 ---
    he was also free shooting me till I died I only recorded when I died thou.

Attached Files:

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

That looks like a freekill yes, but the demo is too short to take action on, the warden could've said "knife any vent to die", which means the kill could be legit. I only see you knifing the fake vent and "one step out freeze from ALSuper", like I said not enough evidence to continue from here, therefore I will warn IamBusyGrandma for this, however, if this gets repeated or anything that's against our server rules, please feel free to bump the thread and the necessary action will be taken.

Besides that, it's not really worth reporting someone just for 1 freekill. This could have been dealt with in-game, by contacting a Clan Member or a PayAdmin via Steam, in-game, Discord. No actions are required for this report, only a warning is efficient.

Thanks for the report.

3. Prodexs <3

Prodexs <3 Junior Member
    Donator

well when ever I tell someone I got freekilled they say make a post, so yeah :h:

4. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

I understand why but for just one freekill it's better to contact an admin via our media, this section is mostly for serious matters, like a massfreekill, voteban abusing, someone spamming, or anything like those. this can be dealt with in-game. I hope you understand it.

It's also written in our rules section whenever you make a report.