1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CT unban request- DHiep

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by DHiep, Oct 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DHiep

DHiep Junior Member

Name: DHiep        

Server:   Jailbreak server  

Admin:      Marsquakes

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:555115045

Reason: I have been ctbanned after commiting a Massfreekill. The Massfreekill was not intended and was commited under the impression that I took warden on time. Unfornutely it was already too late and I didn't realize it. I am well aware that I broke a rule, feel regret for my actions and promise that I will pay better attention in order for that not to happen again. Of course only under the assumption that the Admins will forgive me and are ready to give me another chance

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hb1f75nlu3vn6mc/1_2.dem/file, this is also the demo I have recorded, if more material is needed. The accident starts at tick 113000     

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

You can find your CTban list here.

CTbanned by @Marsquakes for 100 minutes spent alive as a T, for freekilling. Please wait for a response from him, just to get some more details.

3. Marsquakes

Marsquakes Junior Member
    Donator

Yeah messed up the ban on this one, eventually got it to 100 minutes :party: (sorry for accidentally perma banning you, put the reason for ban before minutes then my game crashed when we switched maps so couldn't undo immediately oops :h:). Not sure on ban times, felt that 100 minutes spent on T seemed right for killing 3 Ts on a freeday.

4. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

@wik50 is aware of the situation and has talked it out with you. Please be careful henceforward when you are taking action against players. Mistakes can happen but if there's something wrong, please feel free to contact a Clan Member.

@DHiep, I have watched the demo you provided, the warning will count for you at this moment when you are on CT, please remember to pay attention to the gameplay as a CT. Your CTban is not perm, but your CTban will not be removed so you can learn a lesson from this. You have 67 minutes left on the CTban (spent alive as a T), until your CTban is over.

Please have a look through our server rules and make sure to maintain them.

Rules can be found here:
    - https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jbrules.html
    - https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jb.html

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
  5. DHiep

DHiep Junior Member

Alright, thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.